Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Finally finally! My thanks to the Father.  I am reminded that you choose people as failures, not people who have everything together.  Thank you for outrageous grace and incredible mercy.  One can only think of You in superlatives!  Thank you for humbling me but not allowing me to feel shame.  Thank you for conviction but no condemnation.  Thank you for love, unadulterated and huge.  Thank you for repeatedly whispering Jeremiah 29:11 to me and for sending 273 people to give me the same scripture, Luke 3:22.  I get it.  Thank you.

Thank you for the Holy Spirit who showed me Jesus and then established His place deeper in my heart.  His irrepressible cheerfulness turned despair into rest.

1 comment:

  1. This relates to a current challenging period in my life, coping with unemployment and sin consciousness--as I wait patiently on the Lord though I am finding Him faithful as always and this, along with the video Pat King posted of her interview with Graham discussing ways to have victory over stress.

    ReplyDelete