Thursday, November 22, 2012

 Thanksgiving Love Elaine

Divider Gold pearls
Walk on Water gold Use

Walking On Water

The Lord is calling us out of the natural realm into the supernatural realm. In the book of Matthew, Jesus came to His disciples walking on the water as they were in a boat. When they first seen Him they were in fear thinking that He was a ghost. But then faith rose up in Peter and he said, Lord if it is You, bid me to come to You, walking on the water. Jesus said, come. Peter began to walk on the water until he put his focus on the raging wind and waves. He then sank calling on Jesus to save him.

The Lord says, I am calling My people to step out of the boat of the natural, into the realm of the supernatural. I am looking for those who are not afraid to step out of the place of complacency. I am looking for those who desire to go to a new level, and are not swayed by the havoc that the enemy is trying to bring. They are those who are not afraid of the winds and the waves of adversity but are trusting in Me for provision no matter what their circumstances are. Don't be moved by rising currents that try to pull you in the opposite direction of My will, but be determined to overcome all obstacles that come against you. Trust Me in this season as My glory is about to be revealed in your life. I am calling you out of your comfort zone into a place of intimacy. The way into the supernatural realm begins with an intimate relationship with Me. It begins by spending time with Me. It begins by spending time in My word. As you read the bible, rejoice knowing that I will watch over My word to perform it, and My plans and purposes will come to pass in your life as My word will not return void but accomplish what it says it will.
Just as I reached out my hand to save Peter as he attempted to walk on water, I am also reaching My hand out to you to lead you into a journey of the supernatural realm. Trust Me to walk you into this lifestyle of faith. Trust Me to meet all your needs. Trust Me as you begin to step out against your natural thinking because that very thing that you are battling will be your greatest testimony. Do not give in to fear and doubt. I am your healer, I Am your deliverer, I Am the God of your destiny.  Resist the temptation to give in to the flesh. I Am with you as you step out of the boat. I Am the God of the supernatural and I am challenging you to come up higher. I am looking for those who are not afraid to step out into new levels of My glory and as you do, I will surely show Myself strong on your behalf says the Lord.

Matthew 14: 25 - 32
Now in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went to them, walking on the sea. And when the disciples saw Him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, "It is a ghost!" And they cried out for fear. But immediately Jesus spoke to them, saying, "Be of good cheer! It is I; do not be afraid." And Peter answered Him and said, "Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water." So He said, "Come." And when Peter had come down out of the boat, he walked on the water to go to Jesus. But when he saw that the wind was boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink he cried out, saying, "Lord, save me!" And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him, and said to him, "O you of little faith, why did you doubt?" And when they got into the boat, the wind ceased. Then those who were in the boat came and worshiped Him, saying, "Truly You are the Son of God."

Luke 8:23-25
Now it happened, on a certain day, that He got into a boat with His disciples. And He said to them, "Let us cross over to the other side of the lake." And they launched out. But as they sailed He fell asleep. And a windstorm came down on the lake, and they were filling with water, and were in jeopardy. And they came to Him and awoke Him, saying, "Master, Master, we are perishing!" Then He arose and rebuked the wind and the raging of the water. And they ceased, and there was a calm. But He said to them, "Where is your faith?" And they were afraid, and marveled, saying to one another, "Who can this be? For He commands even the winds and water, and they obey Him!"

John 14:12
Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment