Thursday, January 10, 2013


 Psalm 94:22 



N I V
But the LORD has become my fortress, and my God the rock in whom I take refuge.
N L T
But the LORD is my fortress; my God is the mighty rock where I hide.
E S V
But the LORD has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.
NASB
But the LORD has been my stronghold, And my God the rock of my refuge.
H C S
But the LORD is my refuge; my God is the rock of my protection.
I S V
But the LORD is my stronghold, and my God, the rock, is my refuge.
K J B
But the LORD is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge.
A B P E
And Lord Jehovah has been the Defender to me, the Savior, God, The Mighty One, The Helper!
GOD'S WORD®
The LORD has become my stronghold. My God has become my rock of refuge.
KJB
But the LORD is my defense; and my God is the rock of my refuge.
A KJ V
But the LORD is my defense; and my God is the rock of my refuge.
ASV
But Jehovah hath been my high tower, And my God the rock of my refuge.
D-RB
But the Lord is my refuge: and my God the help of my hope.
Darby
But Jehovah will be my high tower; and my God the rock of my refuge.
E R V
But the LORD hath been my high tower; and my God the rock of my refuge.
WB
But the LORD is my defense; and my God is the rock of my refuge.
WE
But Yahweh has been my high tower, my God, the rock of my refuge.
Y LT
And Jehovah is for a high place to me, And my God is for a rock -- my refug
e

2 comments:

  1. And see v. 23, making the Lord our refuge leads to the destruction of our enemies:

    "He will repay them for their wickedness,
    completely destroy them because of their evil.
    Yes, the Lord our God will completely destroy them."

    ReplyDelete