Saturday, May 25, 2013

At the end of my life, here as I know it, I won't be concerned about stuff, how many more times I can scroll through fb, or any of the other wasteful nonsense that time is wasted doing. Time is very valuable. Time was created and God said we have authority over ever created thing. I believe we are already living out eternity but right now are manifesting that reality in time. Think about all the possibilities that opens for us to just live with reckless abandonment to love. If you know this place isn't permanent and that you will never die because there is eternity, and that really sunk deep in our hearts, not our intellect, how valuable would see people in front of you at the moment given? I don't think we would waste any time or any moment. We would be so free to truly live. Bondage is just a lie that you need or lack. When you believe that about yourself then you live out that reality as a slave to compensate and go into survival mode. Real living is being in a state of total trust and dependence on God and the unseen, that you can live out of the abundance of your heart and know your free to love radically.

1 comment:

  1. Today while Carol got a cast put on her broken wrist I was rereading "The Torch and the Sword" by Rick Joyner and this reminded me of some of his vision of a 'visitation' with Christ and conversation with Thomas a Kempas.

    ReplyDelete