Monday, September 2, 2013

The River of Revival Flowing Outside the Church By Amber Hallowell

Amber Hallowell

I have had visions and dreams of a revival outside the church, not apart from the church, don't get me wrong, but supernatural God encounters with people of the world.  I began having these dreams and visions during the amazing revival & outpouring during the mid to late 1990's, so I assumed that they were going to just happen during that time, but I did not see this take place. 

I have had dreams of being in a major superstore and an incident occurs which caused me to rise up and begin to preach, people were pushing the clothing racks to the sides to see what was happening - what was going on, and people were supernaturally being drawn to the Lord and saved.  Some of the visions were miraculous healings, but again it would be a sign and a wonder to those standing around and souls would be saved.  A recent event has caused a renewed look at these long awaited promises it was during a recent trip to Venezuela.  I was standing outside a poverty stricken area in the courtyard of a young church when the Lord reminded me of a dream I had back during that season.  Then He said that dream was for here.  I had many, many of these dreams, where a huge river was flowing throughout the streets, they were different places, situations, depths, destinations, times and purposes but they all had this common theme, a river of revival flowing in the streets. 

Never in my search for this reality to manifest have I sensed the timing so near, no not just near, NOW.  In the last year to two the church has been in a major transition, shift and changing stage.  The Lord has been preparing and readying us for what I believe is a revival in the streets.  Here is a word the Lord gave me just following my trip:

Outside the Church Walls

I sense an overwhelming call on the Church.  You all have been diligently seeking this call.  There have been seasons of renewed hope in God's calling.  There have been seasons of hope deferred, making the Church's heart sick at times.  This is a season of small steps OUT.  God has shifted the revival ministry out of the Church.  There is a current FLOWING, and in even some places we go a RIVER is FLOWING in the streets.

This river is unseen to many in the Church.  They have either fallen asleep, or are waiting for something NOT intended to DROP into their lap, inside the Church.  NO, this precious GEM we seek, is being pushed by this RIVER, this FLOW is outside the Church walls.

Do not be afraid the enemy is going to come and destroy or plunder, while you are outside the four walls of the church.  Do not hang on to certain ministries that have been established for years and have been successful.  Something NEW is dawning, it is Arising, can you catch it?  Can you chase the rising SON on a dawning of a new day? 
THE TIME HAS COME!!!  Arise and run, go out from your fortresses and sound the Wedding call.  Give the invitations, fill and flood the streets; become "flash mob" evangelists.  Even as ONE, present yourselves to the lost, be the Shepherds' Crook, pulling them and gently leading them to Me.

Like a Jack Pot, for so long, you have invested and placed care into the storehouse.  Now is the time that treasure you have been waiting for, will FLOW out and spill over, reaching farther than you ever thought possible but not if you had remained in the safety net of the Church walls.   Open up that net, even cut some areas, so the abundance of the fish will spill out into your boats, weighing your boats down, low into the waters, getting closer and closer to the very fish you seek to catch! 

IT'S TIME; lower your nets on the other side.  Go back out and do something very different.  STEP OUT ON THE WATERS!  Signs and wonders will accompany you.  The Spirit of Power is already at work.  HE is ready and everything has been pre-pared for you.  STEP OUT!  GO OUT!  GET OUT!

Like your mom said to you as a child, "Go outside to play," even forcing you to a point.  But, it is outside where the wind blows, outside is where the sun shines, and outside is where the people are.  Go and play, have fun and give them a Wedding Invitation.  Leave them MY Card, MY Invitation…tell them I want them to come.  Tell them I have thought about them; I put their names on the Party List.  Tell them to come as they are.  Share MY Mercy and MY Goodness.  Lavish them with the gifts I send to you, give them what I put into your hands.  In that moment, I will fill your mouth, I will produce a fruit, I will show MY Power!  But you must be willing to go!

Emptying by the Hand of the Lord

You are MY Love Letter carrier.  You are MY Hope Giver.  You are MY Strong Encourager to the streets and to the Nations.  This Revival FLOW is coming from a total emptying by the hand of The LORD.  You have to allow Him to empty you, this type of emptying is only from Him, it cannot be accomplished by you.  You will not be able to empty yourself to this level.  Allow Him to pour you out before the world, as a Love Sacrifice to the world; that all may know He is GOD. 

Ezekiel states, (Ezekiel 47:1-12 NLT) In my vision, the man brought me back to the entrance of the Temple. There I saw a stream flowing east from beneath the door of the Temple and passing to the right of the altar on its south side. The man brought me outside the wall through the north gateway and led me around to the eastern entrance. There I could see the water flowing out through the south side of the east gateway. Measuring as he went, he took me along the stream for 1,750 feet and then led me across. The water was up to my ankles. He measured off another 1,750 feet and led me across again. This time the water was up to my knees. After another 1,750 feet, it was up to my waist. Then he measured another 1,750 feet, and the river was too deep to walk across. It was deep enough to swim in, but too deep to walk through. He asked me, "Have you been watching, son of man?" Then he led me back along the riverbank. When I returned, I was surprised by the sight of many trees growing on both sides of the river. Then he said to me, "This river flows east through the desert into the valley of the Dead Sea. The waters of this stream will make the salty waters of the Dead Sea fresh and pure. There will be swarms of living things wherever the water of this river flows. Fish will abound in the Dead Sea, for its waters will become fresh. Life will flourish wherever this water flows. Fishermen will stand along the shores of the Dead Sea. All the way from En-gedi to En-eglaim, the shores will be covered with nets drying in the sun. Fish of every kind will fill the Dead Sea, just as they fill the Mediterranean. But the marshes and swamps will not be purified; they will still be salty. Fruit trees of all kinds will grow along both sides of the river. The leaves of these trees will never turn brown and fall, and there will always be fruit on their branches. There will be a new crop every month, for they are watered by the river flowing from the Temple. The fruit will be for food and the leaves for healing."

Ezekiel prophesies of waters flowing from the threshold of this temple east in the direction of the Dead Sea. Today, the Dead Sea is without life because it is full of mineral deposits and salt. However, when the river of God flows into the Dead Sea, it will come alive again, bringing life and refreshing (see Ezekiel 47:8). The Dead Sea could represent the lost, those who are dead to the saving power of Jesus.

Additionally Ezekiel speaks of the spiritual fulfillment in the church in the last days. Read the Lord's invitation in John 7:37-39 NLT, "On the last day, the climax of the festival, Jesus stood and shouted to the crowds, 'Anyone who is thirsty may come to me! Anyone who believes in me may come and drink! For the Scriptures declare, 'Rivers of living water will flow from his heart.'" (When he said "living water," he was speaking of the Spirit, who would be given to everyone believing in him. But the Spirit had not yet been given, because Jesus had not yet entered into his glory.)" This is the invitation Jesus is sending into the world through us, the church.  He spoke of this not during the Feast of Pentecost but during the Feast of Tabernacles, which refers to the last day revival, the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in many nations of the world, and bringing life, refreshing, power, healing, miracles and a great harvest of souls.

We are the "sent" ones.  I believe the Lord wants to send us, but are we holding on for another move of God inside the four walls of the church.  The church has a vital key role in this revival season, it's the boat that will carry the fish teaching, training and releasing, but one thing about a boat is: its fluid and moves with the very river it is a part of.

Amber Hallowell

No comments:

Post a Comment