Thursday, October 31, 2013

Read the Oct 5 prophetic word Kim Clement posted that said God lays the responsibility for the condition of our nation at the =feet of the "watchmen on the wall", not the politicians etc. and I saw another brother in Colo. saying the same thing in different words. I shared this with my sister on the way to visit my brother in PA recently and then as I was getting ready to get in bed I scanned the books in his bookshelf of three levels-my eyes were drawn to a single title which I pulled out. I opened it to find a 3 x 5" card on which I had made a note in 1991 which stated briefly the same truth Kim had spoken of: ' a small handful of men who had spent time with Jesus and in that association had gotten to know the Father had overturned one of the strongest empires in history!

As I typed the above Rick was speaking on the video of this truth from Isa 56:7

I will bring them to my holy mountain of Jerusalem
    and will fill them with joy in my house of prayer.
I will accept their burnt offerings and sacrifices,
    because my Temple will be called a house of prayer for all nations.

I shared this "God-incidence" with my sister and she got excited with me as I showed her the  note from 1991--a small miracle, that I would hear three 'witnesses' which agreed that the prayers of a believing remnant was the most important factor in restoring our freedoms and awakening our nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment