Tuesday, December 17, 2013

On way home from Powell on a Comfort Keeper assignment I decided to drive through the intersection of  Sawmill & Summit-view where the Moravian/Redeemers church is located. This was the church I had seen in a prophetic dream before I had ever been inside the sanctuary. As I passed the church I was listening to Air1 radio and heard the word of wisdom for the day: "The difference between stumbling blocks and steppingstones is what you do with them!"

Thank You Lord for this 'God-incidence', reminding me of the dream of steppingstones made from sectioned tree trunks which had heart wood that had been turned to diamond and the lunch at Arcadia & High where a sectioned tree had a happy face in the heartwood!

1 comment:

  1. The street names have significance, Sawmills produce sectioned trees & adversity can be turned into mountain-top experiences as we exchange our ashes for the beauty of a life spent pursuing intimacy with our Creator.

    ReplyDelete