Saturday, February 22, 2014

by Bobby Conner
February 22, 2014
A Statement To Help Define The Man and Ministry of Bob Jones
While waiting before the Lord concerning the going home of my dear friend Bob Jones, I questioned the Lord, asking God, “please give me words that will help give definition to the man and ministry of Bob Jones.” No sooner did I ask than the Spirit of God said: he mystified multitudes because he had learned the significance of the complexity of simplicity.  Bob had no agenda but to obey the Holy Spirit. He was truly a Friend of God. I am assured that Bob will be much more beneficial from his present vantage point than in days gone by.

1 comment:

  1. This word the Spirit spoke to Bobby is helpful, profound. It relates to the discoveries of physicists very well. As Hugh Ross says , nature is just as important a part of God's revelation to man as is the Bible, both must be read and studied...and we bow down, in awe before our Creator.

    ReplyDelete