Sunday, August 10, 2014

The most profound truths are so simple they cannot be taught only experienced...

The mist of the Lord is falling, the mist of His Presence, His favor, His love surrounds us. So come in, enter in to His Presence, His Fullness, His favor and blessing. Let it consume you in this hour. Breathe in, let Him envelop you. Relax in His Presence, let Him touch you, let Him embrace you. Feel the wonder (like a child).
Come, taste. (Let the "busyness" of the day fall away from you). Relax in His arms.



Come away with me, drink of me. Come taste of me. Come drink of me, of my pleasures, drink your fill. Come away, my blessed bride, hidden away in me. Let me show you the mysteries to come. I will show you secrets, mysteries unveiled. Draw away with me, come away. I have things to show you. Hear me now in My Presence, liberty, fruitful labor, things to come. Oh, the surprises I have in store, the things I long to show you. Come with me...see. See what I will show you, what I will unveil to you. All who come to me, I have things to show them. (Oh, the wonder! Oh the captivation!) Let me unveil to you the secrets, the mysteries of my heart, the wonders I have in store for my children. Things I long to tell you. Come away.
Back to Top
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler

No comments:

Post a Comment