Friday, May 12, 2017

BLESSINGS FROM FATHER GOD
Shared by Yolanda Ballard


My children, I have heard your prayers, and I delight in your presence for you honor Me. And there is no one else in the whole world that can honor me the way you do for you are unique, My children. You fill a specific purpose for Me that no one else can fill. And I delight in your faithfulness to come apart from the world and sit before Me as My children.

So, I bless you as you go and do the things I have called you to do. No matter how humdrum they may be to you, do them to My glory and be blessed in doing them. For My anointing is upon you always for you are My called out ones, and I will do great things through you. So be still and know that I am God, and that there is no other god before you. You are My faithful few, and I love you so deeply. So continue to draw unto Me and I will draw unto you. Be still and know that I am God.

Yes, My children, I have brought you to this time and to this hour that you may trust in Me fully and completely. You are My children and I am your God, and there is no one that could ever fill your place. For I love you with a never ending love, a love that can never be broken. So yield to Me, My children. Let Me do that deep and complete work in you that you desperately need and are longing after for.

I cannot do the work unless you open up your hearts to Me completely. And I will come in and sup with you and bless you beyond comparison to the ways of the world. Anything that you have ever experienced will not compare to what I have to pour out upon you. So rest, My children, and know that I am God and that I am a big god, bigger than you could ever imagine perceiving with the natural realm, bigger than words can portray. So rest, My children, for I have begun the good and perfect work in you, and I am faithful to complete it, says your God.

My children come into My throne room of grace for this is where I will meet with you. Be consistent in seeking My face, not sporadically, but as a way of life to come before Me. You are My children, and I AM your Father, and I love you so. Come feast with Me around My throne of glory. I want to pour out so much of My fullness upon you. I want to fill you to overflowing of My glory and grace that I may touch those around you. I want to fill you with My compassion and My mercy. I want to move through you with greater works.

So, My children, don’t be weary or downhearted. I AM more than able to use you to the fullest capacity of My power. Be faithful to seek Me early, and know that I AM God, and there is no other than Me. I AM in control of all that you face daily, and all things work together for your good for you love Me. I see your heart, and you desperately want to please Me with your time. Don’t be weary, just rest in My faithfulness that it is I who began a good work in you and I will complete it. Rest in where you are in Me at this point and know that it will not be long before you will really take off. You will run with what I will give you to share with others.

Come into that secret place, My children, for there is where I will meet with you! Do not let the distractions of the world hinder you from coming before Me…from spending those intimate moments with Me that I have called you to. I want to refresh you with My presence. I want to restore you with My love. I want to fill you to overflowing with My glory. I want to use you mightily in these end times. But you have to be made ready in My presence.

And in My love I will set you free to set the captives free. Yes, I have to set you free first, My children, before you can minister to any other. So come before Me so I may heal you and restore you and set you ablaze with My love. For I love you so much and want to spend time with you so that you may feast on My word and be blessed and encouraged and made on fire to go out and do My bidding in this world.

So come before Me and be made whole. Open up your hearts completely to Me and let me heal you. Let Me bring those walls down so I can completely touch you with My love. Do not hold back any longer. Be set apart for My purposes alone. And do not be sidetracked with busyness and complacency any longer and be refreshed in My love, says your God.

No comments:

Post a Comment