Thursday, July 27, 2017

How PRECIOUS is Your lovingkindness, O God!
Therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Your wings.
(Psalms 36:7)

PRECIOUS ONE, tell My Beloved Children that I’m here with them always.  We are never separated, and they are never alone.  Tell them how much I love them, and that they are more important to Me than I am to them.  Tell them how much I cherish them, and that I hold them within My heart, My very soul, without ceasing; and I always will throughout eternity, Amen Amen and again Amen.
Share with Mine these things, and assure them that they remain on earth FOR ME during this time; I need them and want them here. They will become unified as My One Body soon, and they will see heaven join them here on earth; many on earth will travel back and forth between heaven and earth also.
Tell them that they must not pull back or allow themselves to become distracted.  Instead, they are to reach out for Me continually. They must allow Me to encase them within Myself, My Love; I am their protection.
Come; hold My hand and My heart in yours, Amen.  Embrace My Spirit within yourself and see My face. Stand in My presence and worship Me.  It is here that we speak as One, and as Husband and Wife.
Come and begin to know Me better than you know yourself, saith your Father, Savior, Son, Mother ~ God’s Christ Child, Amen.  I am all in all, and I am one within all, Amen Amen and again Christ says ‘Amen’ (see Eph 1:22-23; 1 Cor 15:28).

No comments:

Post a Comment