Tuesday, August 15, 2017


By Lana Vawser
In March last year the Lord gave me a word to release to the church that as the acceleration comes to not move into manufacturing. Today, the Lord showed me something similar again as I believe we have entered the acceleration and it’s increasing and He is about to show up like we have never seen before.
I had a vision today where I saw two rooms before Me in the Spirit. One of the rooms was FULL of blueprint strategies, heavenly plans and divine insight. The other room looked like a room full of pipes, nuts and bolts and tools and had the sense of calculations all around, the feeling of trying to “work things out” and “calculate” what is happening or look for the “formula” of how things would work.
One room was full of light, glory, increase, peace and acceleration. The other room was full of emptiness, delay, blockage, and the atmosphere was full of “trying” and “striving”. The atmosphere of the second room felt like a mouse running on a wheel.
The Lord spoke to me and He said:
“The word over this season is not MANUFACTURE, the word over this season is MOMENTUM.”
MANUFACTURE: To make something; to invent or fabricate.
Synonymns: make, produce, mass-produce, build, construct, assemble, put together, create, fabricate, turn out, process, engineer, concoct, invent, devise, formulate, think up.
MOMENTUM: the quantity of motion of a moving body, measured as a product of its mass and velocity.
Synonymns: impetus, energy, force, power, strength, thrust, speed, velocity (Google)
As I looked around I saw the winds of momentum blowing all around, the winds of acceleration were so full, so strong, so beautiful, so orchestrated by hand of God.
I felt the Lord speak to me again:
“This is the season of momentum. It is the season where great acceleration is being released and things are happening suddenly. Favour is increasing significantly, I am moving swiftly, I am positioning, I am networking and connecting. I am activating, I am releasing, I am renewing, I am rebuilding. These are things that I am doing that I am inviting My people into, into partnership with what I am doing.”
“But My daughter, many of My people for many reasons are not happy with My timing and My way in this season, and I long to show them that what I am doing, and what I am planning and releasing is far better than they could ever imagine. My timing is perfect! My ways are perfect, but many are fighting against My timing and way in this season of acceleration and are moving into the MANUFACTURING ROOM. They are trying to build, extend, promote, work out and strategise that which I am not building, extending, placing favour upon and My heavenly strategy. As the acceleration increases, if the heart is not at rest in trust of Me, and My timing and My way, there will be a continued temptation to MANUFACTURE. Purity does not exist where there is manufacturing. I am cleaning, I am cleansing, I am purifying and I am building, but I am looking for the foundations where I can release the increase. I am looking for the foundations of humility, integrity, and a heart that is surrendered and yielded to Me. I am the King of Glory and I am coming in and coming through My people in this season. I am calling My people into position, to be ready, to have their lamps full of oil and their wicks trimmed. Not looking to borrow oil from others, but to be cultivating the secret place, their intimate place with Me. In this season of acceleration I am calling My people deeper into the secret place. I am calling My people to seek My heart, and to follow the leading of My Spirit and follow the strategy of My heart. For where there is manufacturing I will cause a delay out of My love, a divine frustration, to bring about a cleansing, healing and uprooting of what is causing the heart to move into the place of self promotion, striving, manufacturing and building, so that as My people embrace the fire and allow Me to do what I need to do to prepare them, I can then release more increase upon them and through them that they have ever received and carried. Out of My love there will be a divine delay and a divine frustrating because I want My people to have longevity and to go further than they ever have. I want them to be able to steward the move of My Spirit with sensitivity and not attempt to contain what I am doing in agenda or self-promotion. I do not want a contaminated flow, I want a pure flow, and I am working deeply within the hearts and lives of My people, so that out of the place of rest, and surrender to Me, I will be the one to exalt and add increase.”
“I am shaking everything that can be shaken in this season and what is not founded and rooted in Me will be shaken, but the areas that I am breathing upon, there will be more increase, favour, acceleration, open doors, provision and momentum in that area in one day, that could never happen in the natural.”
DO NOT TRY TO WORK OUT WHAT I AM DOING IN YOUR MIND FOR MY THOUGHTS ARE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS
“I don’t think the way you think.
The way you work isn’t the way I work.”
God’s Decree.
“For as the sky soars high above earth,
so the way I work surpasses the way you work,
and the way I think is beyond the way you think.
Just as rain and snow descend from the skies
and don’t go back until they’ve watered the earth,
Doing their work of making things grow and blossom,
producing seed for farmers and food for the hungry,
So will the words that come out of my mouth
not come back empty-handed.
They’ll do the work I sent them to do,
they’ll complete the assignment I gave them. (Isaiah 55:8-11 MSG)
“My people do not try and work out what I am doing, do not try and ‘calculate’ in the natural what I am doing. Rest and trust Me and know that I am working FOR you and working something THROUGH you that is greater than you could imagine. KNOW that the plans that I have FOR YOU are better than you could imagine. KNOW that I am going to show up FOR you and THROUGH you in ways that you never thought possible. I am going to show Myself strong in and through you in this season, but there must be a level of surrender to Me that says “Whatever, however, whenever Lord, I want YOU and YOUR ways!!”
There is a great recalibration taking place in the body of Christ right now where the Lord is aligning hearts in surrender to His ways and His timing. Such a deep level of trust to really throw everything upon Him and know that what He is doing is far greater than we could imagine.
I AM BREAKING BOXES, I WILL NOT BE CONTAINED
“I am breaking boxes My people. I am breaking agendas. This season of acceleration, this season of momentum, I am going to show up in power, and My Glory is going to be seen like you have never seen Me before, but do not try and box Me. I will not be contained. I am breaking boxes, and I am increasing hunger and faith, the purity of heart in My people that are not seeking self-promotion, nor seeking celebrity status, or value in ministry or what I have called them to, but laid down lovers who know My heart and I can trust to steward the increase that I am releasing. I am not looking for perfect people, I am looking not for those with great ability. I am looking for those with a heart that says “Lord I am Yours and I am available. I want Your will. Such increase and and positioning of great favour will come upon those who live laid down. It is not a place of ‘earning’ or getting things right, it is a place of surrender that is the great set place of positioning for increase.”
WHEN I SHOW UP, DON’T ALLOW FEAR OF THE NEW THING I AM DOING CAUSE YOU TO HINDER MY MOVE
“When I show up in this season in great ways, when I show up in unexpected ways, throw the agendas aside. Throw the plans aside and give Me room to move. Do not allow fear of the ‘new thing I am doing’ cause you to hinder what I want to release. Do not hold on so much to the old because it is what you ‘know’, step into the new even when you don’t know what you’re doing. Trust Me, I will show up in unexpected and glorious ways, and when I do, trust Me and give Me the room to move, and you will see Me do something greater than you have ever seen. I am coming and what I want to release, I want to CONTINUE, not to trickle and end, but FLOW, FLOW, FLOW in UNSTOPPABLE MOMENTUM, but it requires a new wineskin to carry the new and fresh oil and wine I am coming to release.”
I AM DECREEING A SEASON OF THE GREATEST FRUITFULNESS THAN YOU HAVE EVER SEEN
The Lord has been speaking to Me for a while in this season that we are moving into a time where we are going to see the greatest level of fruitfulness IN our lives and THROUGH our lives than we have ever seen.
Through partnering with the Spirit of God and embracing His fire, and the great awakening upon us to His goodness, our identity, our righteousness in Him, and the season of harvest, breakthrough and acceleration upon us, there is going to be SO MUCH FRUIT all around.
In this vision I had today, I kept seeing this very thing, and I heard Him say:
“As you continue to seek Me, live laid down and seeking Me in the secret place, I will show you what I am building, I will show you My strategy, I will show you My blueprint and where you SOW in those areas you will see greater fruitfulness, favour and momentum released and break through in suddenlies all around.”
“Many seeds of the past, I am breathing upon now and they are coming to life in sudden fruitfulness. I am resurrecting old dreams, prophetic words and laid down mantles, and they will suddenly be revived, picked up and run with in the wind of My Spirit that will see greater fruitfulness than you have experienced before.”
“Some strategies I will have you lay your hands to in this season may seem completely opposite to what you imagined, they may not make sense in the natural, but follow My leading, follow My prompting. Don’t follow what you have done before, or what you think will work, follow the blueprint I will release to you, strategies I will give you through My Word, and you will see MORE breakthrough and fruitfulness, favour and increase in those strategies than the ways that could be manufactured. The season upon the body of Christ is glorious, what I am doing and how I am going to show up in greater ways will leave you in awe, but you must make room through your surrender to Me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment