Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Valley of the Shadow of Death
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. This is My word to you. For the valleys have been deep so that there is even a shadow of a cloud that shades the valley to cause even greater darkness. This is the darkest valley that My children, who are called by My name, will pass through. But listen, My dear children. I said, “Pass through the valley of the shadow of death,” yes, including the valley of the SHADOW OF DEATH, the deepest and the darkest valley. I, the Lord, know at every moment where you are and how you are. I carry you over. I will never leave you nor forsake you. You are Mine, bought with a price and I will never let you go. You are My beloved. I know those that are mine. I know My sheep. They are the ones who call Me Father, My little lambs, precious and at one time lost but now you are found”, says the Lord.
And you say you found Me, but I tell you, My children, I you did not find Me, I came after you with a vengeance. The enemy would have taken your life and stolen eternity from you. I have watched over you all of these years for you are Mine. If I came and found and brought you into My Kingdom, if I took vengeance on your enemy and came and brought you to Myself, would I not heal you? Will I not make you whole? Will you not walk in the calling I have called you to walk in, from even the time of your conception?
You had victory at a young age in your life, yet you chose the pathway of defeat. But as My word says, I came and found you, My little lambs that became lost along the way. Yes, you were the ones. That was you, My children as you read listen. I cherish your words of love to Me and the honor of your heart. When you hear My name spoken, your heart within bows at My name. I see the heart. You are full of love and adoration for Me. Those that have been forgiven much, they are those that love much.
I see the desire within. I see the hunger to do My will. When the time comes to do what I have called you to, you will know when that time is here. There is much you will learn before that time will come. Think not that I am saying you will not minister My word, for everywhere you go, you minister My word, for your love for Me is great and your knowledge of Me is greater than many I will send you to.
Do not fear the world and the ways of the world. Do not resist going to a doctor nor to someone in the world to whom I would cause you to go. How do you know but you may be that doctor’s only voice for Me. Do not fight your way through but lie still in My hands and know that I am in control of everything to do with you. Not one hair on your head will be harmed. Not a sparrow falls to the ground that I do not know it. I am the potter, you are the clay…Does the clay say to the Potter, “why hast thou made me this way” or "what are you ding?"?
Do not resist what you think is not of Me. Everything that you think is not of Me, I will turn around for good and all things to do with your life will glorify Me. I am in complete charge of all things, the good and the bad. Learn to rest in Me in every avenue of this life. I want you to realize I am God. I am He that created, can re-create, can heal, doing whatever needs to be done for I am the Great Physician. There are times I want you in a certain place at a certain time for a certain purpose. Does this seem strange to you? I love you, My child.en. You are Mine. Fear not for I am with you every moment of every day. You are Mine. You walk by faith, not by sight. Even in the darkest hours, you will walk by faith.
I have taught you perseverance through challenges and yet will teach you greater degrees of it for now is the time that My children are warring, fighting the good fight of faith. War on your knees, war on your face before Me. I will cause your enemies to run from you and you will walk in the freedom of Holy Spirit. You will minister in the freedom of My Spirit, says the Lord. Think not too far ahead, lest you would be overwhelmed with all that is happening, for soon, time will run its course. You are My children of light. I have filled you with light and everyone but you can see the light for I have designed it that way to keep My children humble. Rejoice! Great is your reward in heaven! Read My word and it will be life to you and many to whom you will be speaking. Amen and Amen.
Gail Manizak
Changing cities by prayer one moment at a time, and believing God is moving by HIS great power, and allowing Heaven to touch Earth once again in a mighty, mighty way. Get ready!

1 comment: