Monday, August 27, 2018


I went through the drive through at McDonald’s this morning to get some iced tea and the clerk said to me, “Welcome back!” I thought to myself “How does he even know that I’ve been here before?”
Then I heard the Lord say, “ I am watching over my people. They may not feel it or realize it, but I care so very deeply about every detail of their lives and the details of the people they love. I am welcoming back their loved ones, welcoming them back into my loving arms. I have never taken my eyes off of them, but I am continually watching over them. And you will watch in amazement as I welcome them back into my loving arms. For there are family members out there that think that I’ve given up on them. They don’t really understand the extent of my love for them. But they are about to discover it. For we are in a time where I am awakening hearts and in the process of welcoming many back into my arms. There are husbands, sons and daughters and there are even ministers of the gospel that have given up on Me and have ran away from Me, as far as they could possibly go. But I have not forgotten them, I have never left or abandoned them. Watch, as I surprise them and welcome them back. No disappointment, no lack of performance, nothing that they have done can keep me back from them. For I love them just like I love you with an everlasting love! You have prayed for them and I will welcome them back!”
Romans 8:38-39 TPT“So now I live with the confidence (for them) that there is nothing in the universe with the power to separate (them) us from God’s love. I’m convinced that his love will triumph over death, life’s troubles, dark rulers in the heavens. There is nothing in our present or future circumstances that can weaken his love. There is no power above us or beneath us—no power that could ever be found in the universe that can distance us from God’s passionate love, which is lavished upon us through our Lord Jesus, the Anointed One!”

1 comment: