Monday, October 21, 2019

Personal prophecy.......be encouraged:
As I pray for you today, I hear the Lord say,you were made for such a time as this. The Lord says I have known you all the days of your life and you are called for such a time as this. Everything in your past that has been negative and at times used for evil the Lord says I’m turning it around, He says I’m turning you around. I’m lifting you up and you will stand says the Spirit of the Lord. I have loved you with an everlasting love and nothing, and no man can take you out of My hand.
New strength will be your portion as you seek Me with all of your heart.
I am the potter you are the clay, picture that, the clay lies still in my hands. Yielded and still, waiting to hear what I say. I have plans for you that you know not of, plans for good and not evil, plans to give you hope and an expected end. Your very life has purpose in the Kingdom, I called you by name, I know the number of hairs on your head, I know you intimately. Yield to me all that has hindered you, laying every hindrance aside, Every weight and every sin that so easily besets you and run this race with patience, the race that I have set before you. You look to Jesus the author and finisher of your faith, who is sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Do not fear nor be afraid, as all that I have is yours, victory in every area you are crying out for is yours, surrender all to Me, daily seek Me. The Lord says I am coming like a mighty rushing wind again, I am going to blow every hindrance away that you give to Me. My peace be upon you. Amen

October 21, 2019
Gail Manizak

No comments:

Post a Comment