Sunday, July 26, 2020

The deepest desire of my heart 
 If You really want to know 
 The one thing that I seek 
 The only thing I am longing for 
 If You really want to know
  My one and only dream [Pre-Chorus] 
 It isn't money, it isn't fame 
 It's not to make famous my name 
 No, that's not what I seek 
 It's not the nations, it isn't a church 
 It isn't numbers, I'm not looking for worth from temporary things 
 It's not promotion, and it isn't wealth
  It's not to sing in front of big crowds 
 No, that's not what I want
  It's not a title and it's not open doors 
 Not invitations, I'm done with those chores
  I'll tell You what I seek
  [Chorus] I wanna sit in devotion 
 Crying 'cause I know 
You're really there 
 Seeking Your Kingdom
 And changed by every moment that we share 
 I wanna sit in devotion
  And crying 'cause I know You are really there
  Seeking Your Kingdom
  And changed by every moment that we share
  [Bridge] To close my eyes and know 
 You're telling me secrets, whoa-oa
  To sit on my back porch
  And feel You around me, whoa-oa 
 To close my eyes and know
  You're telling me secrets, whoa-oa 
 To sit on my back porch 
 And feel You around me, whoa-oa-oa-oa [Spontaneous] 
 Jesus I wanna sit all day long with You
  Feeling You're near, oh-oh 
 You are around me 
 You surround me, oh-oh-oh-oh 
 Jesus, ooh Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh 
 Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh He-e-ey, 
ooh He-e-ey, oh Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
  This is all I really want
  This is all I really want 
 This is all I really want 
 This is all I really want

No comments:

Post a Comment