Sunday, October 18, 2020

mnhsored
 
GET READY for a NEW POWER and STRENGTH, GET READY TO SOAR
October 18, 2020
Before waking I had a dream where I was walking down a road in some town and then I looked up at the sky thinking I wish I could just be up there in the sky and fly when SUDDENLY and QUICKLY the spirit of the Lord QUICKLY LIFTED ME UP into the sky and I BEGAN to FLY! This was my first time to fly in a dream and I was thinking .... wow this is what is feels like. It was a little scary because of the speed I was flying at but at the same time EXTREMELY EXHILITERATING. It felt as though I flew for maybe 8 to 10 minutes in the natural and then I began to come down and landed in a foreign like village on a cobblestone street with men, women and little children running around. Then I woke and heard the word ... SOAR and was taken to ISAIAH 40:31. I know this dream had some symbolic messages for me personally but I also strongly felt to DECLARE ISAIAH 40:31 over the sons and daughters of God who are feeling weak and weary but have FAITHFULLY continued to HOPE and WALK in EXPECTANCY. I PROPHESY that A NEW POWER and STRENGTH is about to COME UPON YOU SUPERNATURALLY by the hand of God. I also see MANY SOARING to NEW HEIGHTS. I SEAL this word in the blood of Jesus.
๐ŸŒฌ ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿฆ…
But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] Will gain new strength and renew their power; They will lift up their wings [and rise up close to God] like eagles [rising toward the sun]; They will run and not become weary, They will walk and not grow tired.
Isaiah 40:31 AMP
Move your mouse to view the photo in 3D
9 Comments
1 Share

No comments:

Post a Comment