Monday, January 25, 2021

 Spent part of the day hearing of doubts
From the likes of Jennifer LeClaire Rick Joyner and Lance
But I just can’t bring myself to join in their dance
I also heard Larry Sparks say:
When you come to the point when you don't know what to do
Be sure! be excited!,  God is making something new!
Taste and see!
Ultimate Glee!
Will go down in history
The more you find
Your appetite for lesser things will unwind
They’ll lose their grip
And stay off your lip!
Thank you sweet Jesus! for words of life!
 That put a halt to strife!
Ecclesiastes 3 it seems to me
Such an important place to be
11:55 P.M.
Whose report will you believe?
As in the days of Jeremiah many on both sides waffle
Which one will you receive?
I still say it’s not over yet
Don’t be so quick to wallow in regret
God’s word is being quoted to support both sides
Someone heard right and someone heard the father of lies
Personally, I am of the considered opinion
It’s not time to give in to the fraud of the minions from Dominion!
I’m reminded of the prayers of the man called praying Hyde
His ‘violent’ insistence
Repeatedly was seen to overcome any of the enemies resistance!
Over and over scripture does entreat
Persistence has power in the face of what looks like certain defeat
So I’m going to keep praising and singing a hope-filled song
As did the ones at the front of the Jehoshaphat throng
Amen! and amen!
Take that devil! go back to your iniquitous den!
I'm expecting soon to see
The ground covered with the dead bodies after final, Sweet victory! (Figuratively)!
It's now 12:16 a.m. sweet numbers to me!
12 speaks of government
And 16 of doubled INFINITY !
AMEN!






No comments:

Post a Comment