Monday, August 30, 2021

 

Expect Great Change
There has been a shift in the atmosphere in the last couple of days. In the midst of all the evil, all the turmoil; in the middle of the battle between good and evil, there's been a shift. It seems to me that the intercession, the presence of the Lord, the worship, even signs and wonders following have increased to the point of seeming much more aggressive. The bowls of intercession have tipped! The war in the heavenlies has increased as the Army of Heaven prepares the way for Holy Spirit to move. The Remnant Army is prepared and ready for the coming days! That's what I'm getting from the Lord.
“As August becomes September, expect Me to move upon you in power. Expect to see Me move decisively to forestall moves by your enemies from bearing fruit. My hand is upon them in such a way that the Fear of the Lord shall fall upon them”, says the Lord of Hosts, “and they shall not succeed in their seeking to overthrow the balance of world power.”
The Lord continued, “My church needs to be ready for the cry, ALL HANDS ON DECK! and she needs to have intercessors praying and watchmen stationed on the walls. From your point of view, things are about to get even more ‘ugly’, but from My perspective, everything is on plan, on target, and ready to advance My Kingdom. My Spirit is ready to show you His power. He is ready to flood your nations with My presence; to begin the harvest. It has started in many places, but I AM READY TO CHANGE THE FACE OF MY CHURCH FOREVER!” says the Lord. “Be prepared for changes - big far reaching changes. I am equipping the Church for war - all out war upon Christians by My enemies. Changes will be inevitable, unavoidable, and, to some, unpalatable. As I said to Joshua and Gideon, so I say to this army, ‘Do not fear, be strong and very courageous, for every place you put your foot, that placeI will give you!’”
He finished with this, “This is your battle cry, Sound the shofars! Every man to his station. The enemies of the Lord are about to attack but the battle is the Lords! It was won at Calvary.”
Hallelujah Church. Battle is joined! The Holy One of Israel is on the move!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment