Tuesday, February 22, 2022

 

voice from the Father Yah, am a proclaiming voice that speaks forth. And this is what The Holy Spirit put in my mouth to speak forth in the morning of 19/2-2022 and to be released as a written word today 22/2-22
Abba Father says:
The scale of darkness has to tip over to God's Glory Presence! What I have spoken will be, what I have spoken will be, both good and evil. NOW we are stepping into the season of promises being fulfilled! Promises being fulfilled, both good and evil. Whatever My mouth has spoken.
TURNING POINT TURNING POINT TURNING POINT SAYS THE LORD!
Appearance of light over My people! The radience will come over My people who are walking with Me in obedience, following My Spirit. THE TIPPING POINT IS NOW! The mix will be separated. No more mix, No more mix, No more mix says The Lord! The dark will be darker, the light will be brighter! Time to choose side says The Lord! Time to choose side!
EVERTHING THAT THE POWERS OF DARKNESS HAS STOLEN FROM MY PEOPLE WILL BE GIVEN BACK DOUBLE!!!
Carmelia: I see and hear the Father speak to the darkness : RETURN, RETURN, RETURN! GIVE BACK, GIVE BACK, GIVE BACK!
A HEAVINESS OF BLESSINGS WILL COME OVER MY PEOPLE SAYS THE LORD! A HEAVINESS OF BLESSINGS BECAUSE OF MY KINGDOM PRESENCE SAYS THE LORD!
GIVE BACK, GIVE BACK, GIVE BACK TO MY PEOPLE!
SUPERNATURAL PAYBACK, SUPERNATURAL PAYBACK! IT'S YOUR SEASON OF SIGNS WINDERS AND MIRACLES, IT'S YOUR SEASON OF SIGNS, WONDERS AND MIRACLES!
KINGDOM MANIFISTATION, KINGDOM MANIFISTATION, KINGDOM MANIFISTATION RIGHT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment