Saturday, October 22, 2022

 

Jesus Longs To Hear Our Voice
Where are you my sweet chariot ...
My heart called out to Jesus I know he heard it
I had a dream I was taken into heaven
As my faith rests on Matthew seven verse seven
Ask and you will receive …
I did and now I shall wait and continue to believe
He is faithful to those who know he can ….
To bring forth his perfect and personalized plans
His love is unique with purposes so rare
With a design never generic for each one to wear
He knows what you need and ask. …
And more than able to satisfy your heart to last .!
You and I embrace warmth on a cool day
Which is why he positioned the morning sun’s ray
How much more is his love for us that burns
Every one of us he sees and in time have our turn
Be not weary in the wait …
Beyond earth’s wall is a vision of heaven so great
I may anticipate a chariot you a divine healing
His grace is for both and forever he is unrelenting
With compassion never to see an end …
Because we are his chosen and he calls us friend
Ask and keep asking ….
He answers prayer with a love for us so everlasting
~ Linda Rose 🧚🏼‍♀️

No comments:

Post a Comment