Friday, July 19, 2013

The Balance of Preparation By Yolanda Ballard



Assume that you were the only one left on this earth with the knowledge of My saving grace who had experienced My works in your life, what would you do?  Would you stay to yourself and gloat that you have this knowledge, or would you run with it trying to get others to know of what I've done for you and expect others to receive? 

Well, I tell you this day that you alone can reach the multitudes!  Don't think that your words are not powerful for they are, because I back them up with My power and strength.  This is the day for salvation.  Choose today who you will serve.  Will you stay to yourself and hide your light, or will you go out willing and yielded so that I can use you to reach the lost?

I'm not saying to go out not directed by Me on your own with a zeal that I'm not in for you can do more damage than good when you do that.  When you do things on your own without My strength and power in your words, the effort is all in vain.  No fruit will come of it, and you can drive people away from Me, because no one is drawn in by the spirit of religion!

My Words Produce Life

You might say that My words will not return void without accomplishing what I sent them to do, and if you are speaking My words, won't they produce life?  And the answer is yes and no.  You will not reap from what a man has planted.  You cannot produce a harvest if it hasn't been rained upon by My saving grace; but a seed will be planted, and by My grace it will be watered by another man led by My spirit, and then another will pull in the harvest.  But this is few and wide where someone has been actually been saved by one's own efforts.

Many have prayed led by another to receive Me, but because I was not in it, no fruit came from it, and the person continued in their way without Me.  Many are called but few are chosen to walk the straight and narrow road for the seed gets quenched by adversity, the cares of the world, or by evil desires.  The seed never produced life to be able to grow into a strong tree.

So I tell you this day that you would be better off if you would sit at My feet and bask in My presence so I can prepare your heart.  Then you will be ready when you hear My still small voice telling you this is the way walk here in it!  Rather than going out like a gun uncocked with no direct aim knocking on doors and standing on street corners.  Yes, you might reach one in a hundred, but much more if directed by Me!

This is a choice and a decision to meet the balance with the Word that you have hidden in your heart.  Where you should go and to whom should you reach, the timing and the hour, it is all in Me what you should do.  Just be ready and yielded, and I will give you the fruit of the land.  The planting of the Lord has taken place; all you need to do is reap it!

Yolanda Ballard
 

No comments:

Post a Comment