Sunday, May 17, 2015


Major Battles Produce Greater Victories
The Lord has been showing me that there are many people in the body of Christ who are going through major battles in their lives, but He wants you to know that these battles will produce greater victories than you have ever known if you don't quit. If you look back in hindsight of all the trials that you have endured in the past, you will see that you have overcame them all. As you stay focused on the vision that He has for you, and continue to pursue His plan, you will become more than a conqueror through Jesus.  Sometimes we go through situations that are so devastating that the enemy will whisper in our ear just as Jobs wife told him to curse God and die. Know the voice of your enemy. He will only come against that which is genuine. We will always go through a test before a promotion. Never forget that Jesus is with you through the fire. He is with you in the lions den and through the most difficult times.
The Lord says although the storms may be raging all around you, the battle may be fierce and the warfare may appear to be intensifying, do not panic but be still and listen for My voice. I speak in the midst of the storms. Have I not told you that if you will submit to Me and cast all your cares on Me I will supply all your needs? Many of you have had sleepless nights worrying about situations that you are going through and others of you are concerned about your future. Some have physical issues that the doctors said were terminal but nothing is impossible for those who believe. I am the God of the miraculous. Do not allow the evil one to bring fear, condemnation, tormenting thoughts and voices in the night seasons.  Listen for My still small voice. I will speak to you in the midst of your storms, your trials and perilous times. I Am the God who is above and beyond any storm that you go through and those dreams that have been dormant for years will be revived as I as I breathe life back into them. Do not retreat, but continue to pursue what I have placed in your heart to do. These storms shall pass. Just as the wise man who obeyed My word was steadfast and unaffected when the storms came. know that I will strengthen you as you stand immovable and trust Me to bring you through. Do not fear but encourage yourself in Me knowing that I am with you and I will uphold you with my righteous right hand says the Lord.

Elaine Tavolacci

No comments:

Post a Comment