Sunday, May 17, 2015



The times of refreshing are here!


17 May 2015 by Deborah Waldron Fry




The times of refreshing are here, Beloved. Crystal clear Living Waters are flowing to you from My Throne of Grace.

My Spirit is being poured out upon all flesh. You who have been born again are the recipients of this Divine refreshment. My Presence shall refresh the weary and satisfy the faint.

I give rest to the burdened and joy to the sorrowing. I will satisfy the weary soul, and every languishing soul I will replenish. I satisfy the thirsty person. I will refresh everyone who is filled with sorrow. Drink your fill of the abundance of My house, Beloved.

I give My Children to drink of the river of My delights. For I AM the fountain of LIFE. I satiate your soul with the Pure Water of Life. Come to the Waters, all you who thirst and drink freely. Delight yourself in My abundance.

“repent therefore (be born again) so that TIMES OF REFRESHING may come from the Presence of the Lord,”   Acts 3:20.

“But this is [the beginning of] what was spoken through the prophet. And it shall come to pass in the last days, God declares, that I will pour out of My Spirit upon all flesh,”   Acts 2:16-17.

“For I have satiated the weary soul, and I have replenished every sorrowful soul,”   Jeremiah 31:25.

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest,”   Matthew 11:28.

“but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life,” John 4:14.

“Ho!   Every one who thirsts, come to the waters; And you who have no money come, buy and eat. Come, buy wine and milk. Without money and without cost. “Why do you spend money for what is not bread, And your wages for what does not satisfy? Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good, And delight yourself in abundance,” Isaiah 55:1-2.

“How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! And the children of men take refuge in the shadow of Your wings. They drink their fill of the abundance of Your house; And You give them to drink of the river of Your delights. For with You is the fountain of life,”   Psalm 36:7-9.

“And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb,”   Revelation 22:22

No comments:

Post a Comment