Monday, August 31, 2015

Come Deeper With Me, My Beloved 

Linda Patterson 

 

During our Shekinah Power Encounter in Toronto yesterday, 
the presence of God was flowing like a mighty, rushing 
river. I felt caught up in the current of His love and this 
spontaneous word came forth. 

“DEEPER, DEEPER, Come deeper with Me My beloved. Don't only 
go into the water ankle deep, knee deep, but come into the 
depths. Yes, DIVE in, dive into My Presence! Dive into the 
Spirit! For there is much to show you; to teach you. 

There is healing in the River, YES healing is flowing. There 
is healing in the RUSHING WATERS. Restoration can be found 
in My River. There is wholeness for your spirit, soul and 
body in the depths of the River. Let the spinning, twirling 
River wash over you. Sing in the River! Dance in the River! 
Shout in the River! Abandon yourself to the Lord your God in 
the River. 

There are so many things that I desire to do in your life, 
so don't be a spectator on the banks of the River but jump 
in and go with the flow of My Spirit. I am calling you; I am 
drawing you; I am wooing you to come. Come with Me! Allow 
the River to overflow into your heart, into your life, into 
your spirit and bring change. Don't resist the moving of My 
Spirit. Hallelujah” 

John 7:38 
"He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of 
his belly shall flow rivers of living water." 

Psalm 42:7 
"Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of thy waterspouts: all 
thy waves and thy billows are gone over me." 

Malachi 4:2 
"But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of 
righteousness arise with healing in his wings;" 

https://www.facebook.com/shekinahrestorationcentre

No comments:

Post a Comment