Monday, August 31, 2015

In vision a few days ago and during prayer for a particular situation, a green John Deer Tractor with front loading bucket was shown but the person driving the tractor remained invisible. Later while thinking about the vision, the following Words were spoken: “An Angel Was Here." 

INTERPRETATION: 

I am moved to share these visions with the paramount importance of witnessing the powerfully manifested works of GOD and to help others understand that, in accordance with scriptures, our resurrected Lord who has been raised at our FATHER’s right side sends His angels from above when needed. 

JOHN DEER – John or Jahn is a name of Hebrew origins and it means God is Gracious. A deer biblically represents a faithful Believer – a sinner who is INNOCENT by the grace of GOD and one who merits HIS guidance and protection. “He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he causes me to stand on the heights.” (David at Ps.18:33) The tractor – a strong moving vehicle is equipped to lift and also carry away weighty objects and debris. In this case, it represents an angelic ministry (Heb. 7:1, Mat 4:11, Ps. 104:4, 1Pet 3:22, Rev. 14:6). An angel who recognizes and glorifies the Lord as the sacrificial Lamb (Rev. 5:11-12) and one sent by Him from heaven’s courts to serve GOD (Spoken Word) by ministering and lifting those who are INNOCENT in Christ. 

Has your burden become too heavy for you to carry? Are you striving in futility? Whatever your condition or situation, our loving and gracious Lord is never far off. Call on Him with faith and belief in His finished works and know that He can remove the debris in your life. Know that He can lift you up! Know that He can make a way of escape for you! Know that His mighty Angel still encamps around those who are His! 

O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together. I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed. This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.O taste and see that the LORD IS GOOD: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him (Ps.34:1-9) 

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For or my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. (Jesus) 

Trust Him - He works in wondrous, wondrous ways. Praise GOD and thank you Jesus. 

Keep the Faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment