Thursday, December 17, 2015


Quote Sherry Mohr

If My people will humble themselves… Are you My people? 

If My people will humble themselves. Do My people understand what it means to humble themselves? 

How many of My people believe it is their duty to convince others to believe exactly what they believe? 

How many of My people truly believe it is by My Spirit that knowledge and understanding comes to My children?

How many truly believe the TRUTH can only be found in ME, My Spirit? 

There is no point to debate with each other, to seek answers from each other when I alone hold the key, but you can’t see Me… your faith is still rooted in your senses, the physical senses that deceive. 

Hear Me now… do you, My people, desire what I desire for you? If you do, then you must cease from the works of the flesh and you must seek Me and only Me for your answers. 

I do not desire for My children to argue and debate over what each one believes. I will bring all belief into order. It is My job to bring correction, not yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment