Sunday, December 13, 2015

 a prophetic word by Cindy Jacobs that was recorded on November 4, 2015 about the Lord's plan to release things from the enemy's captivity. You can listen to the word through the audio player below.
For the Lord would say, "I am preparing an assault against the enemy that is going to release your captivity. For the enemy has come to take you captive, to capture your emotions, to capture your finances, to capture your children, to take the things that I want for blessing, and try to rob and steal from you."
But the Lord says, "Get ready for a wave of blessing. For I am releasing blessing your way," says the Lord.
And the Lord says, "I have prepared for you exciting new events. I'm doing a new thing, something that you would say, 'How could this turn out like this? How could this turn around so quickly?'"
But the Lord would say, "When the enemy comes in like a flood, I will raise up a standard. So I have angelic hosts that have gone forth as My standard bearers," says the Lord. "I have angelic hosts that even now are being sent forth on your behalf."
So the Lord says, "Do not agree with what the enemy says. Do not agree with what the enemy is doing. Do not empower him even by the words of your mouth. Do not let him take captive your emotions. Take captive every imagination, every high thing that exalts itself against the things that I have promised for you," says the Lord. "My promises are yes. My promises are true. My Word is active. I am actively fighting on your behalf. I'm actively working to answer your prayers," says the Lord. "So know this, there will come a moment when your captivity will be reversed. It will be a suddenly, it will happen in a way that will delight you, and you will see the waves of blessing coming behind it upon you," says the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment