Tuesday, October 11, 2016


My Position(Plumb line) in your Life is about to take front seat and CENTER you in MY PERFECT WILL, for your hunger and thirst has been noticed by my Holy Angels observing you as a Mighty Warrior pushing through all resistance just to bring a drink of water to your King for I AM your ALL. 

So watch now as I open the Storehouses of Heaven for you for they can not be contained any longer as My blessings for you have overflowed the doors in such a manner they have burst open as the hinges of my mercies to the desires of your heart ~ ~ ~ 

Now My WILL is in your heart and My Shepherds Staff of Authority hovers before your very hand. 

" TAKE IT" for it is has already become Aaron's Staff budding, blossoming and bearing "LIVING FRUIT" of balance and beauty. 

Be My postman of Holy Virtue for Me and JUST ( (( ROAR )) ) 


Zechariah 4:9-10 

9 “The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundations of this house, and his hands will finish it. Then you will know (recognize, understand fully) that the Lord of hosts has sent me [as His messenger] to you. 10 Who [with reason] despises the day of small things (beginnings)? For these [a]seven [eyes] shall rejoice when they see the plumb line in the hand of Zerubbabel. They are the eyes of the Lord which roam throughout the earth.” 

1 comment: