Friday, October 21, 2016

Posted: 10/21/2016 at 1:18pm | IP LoggedQuote Steven Bliss

I hear the words "righteous fruit is coming". 

You are a sign, set apart to point others to Jesus. You, as individuals and 
as a whole are seekers, constantly looking to Father; observing him and 
following his leading. He has called you into what you are doing. He is 
directly your every sway. 

Do not become discouraged by measuring what you see, but continue 
seeking me. Seek me for your each direction and the growth will follow 
your internal life. Your right standing will bear more good fruit. 

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, 
goodness, 
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Galatians 5:22 (NET) 

There is a new thing which you are considering, an arm of ministry. It’s 
been tucked away in your “consideration”, lying silently until recently. 
Father says, “It is time. Go forward and I will bring it to maturity. While 
you will deliver this ministry be patient allowing it to grow and mature 
in my timing. Do not pressure, but be patient with the overseer I will 
show you. 

Just as you are name, you are Hope, new hope for those who learn of 
me and are grown in my word. You are hope to those who come to your 
influence.

No comments:

Post a Comment