Saturday, November 19, 2016

11/18/2016 at 4:22pm | IP LoggedQuote Jeff Kingshott

My love for you has not 
dwindled in the least ,but 
knowing me deeply is where you 
must come to truly understand 
my love for you , so come away 
with me  in the spirit for 
this is where I take you to 
truly be filled with all I 
have and all I AM ,to know my 
love for you and for all of me 
to flow through you like a 
river yet burst forth to 
others as a fountain of youth 
, and in my love for you 
flowing unobstructed will you 
complete the tasks I have for 
you where you are standing now 
, in my love for all mankind , 
won't you be my river of love 
that flows freely from my 
throne of glory and come to 
know the love of Jesus Christ 
that flows down from 
the Father on high Jehovah God 

?! 

But the hour is coming, and 
now is, when the true 
worshipers will worship the 
Father in spirit and truth; 
for the Father is seeking such 
to worship Him. God is Spirit, 
and those who worship Him must 
worship in spirit and truth."- 
-(John 4:23-24)

No comments:

Post a Comment