Thursday, November 10, 2016

ELECTION UPDATE FROM HEAVEN
The Father told me: "Oh, how terrified is Hell that their perpetual plan for bondage of America and her people is being ripped from their evil hands. Can you see now, the web that has been woven behind your backs to steal your freedom and destroy your hope for a bright future; but I AM changing that and nothing will stop My plans! This is My time on the earth to EXPOSE in great detail the plans of satan and those who serve him; for I Am shaking ...everything that can be shaken and many will fall and flee from the shaking. I will not refuse My true sons and daughters (those who do not hate, trash or devour others with their words) who have prayed and asked for help from Heaven. I Am touching EVERYTHING and Nothing will remain the same. Things must both be uprooted and pulled down for permanent change to happen and those who do not agree with My plans and My ways are best to reman silent until I Am done for I Am not just setting America up for another Revival but for a HABITATION of My presence and the GLORY.
Pray and declare supernatural protection to continue for Trump, his family and those who will become a part of his administration and take notice of his journey as he responds more and more to My voice (for you will hear My plans in his bold words.) Some who would seek to harm him and do not cease their wicked attempts, prepare to see their REMOVAL. Those who are against him have already put into action a plot against his campaign to cause a MESS UP and make him appear a liar BUT those who create the MESS UP will be exposed and they will have a BIG MESS that they are unable to clean up because I moved My hand for him!
I have turned the heart of the masses to support the All American leader who is ALL For America. If you do not wish to see America greater than it has ever been before, maybe you should consider moving because you will NEVER win against Me. For those who BELIEVE that this is My plan and will trust Me and continue to declare Life, Peace, Freedom, Justice and Righteousness for this country; you will see the hand of your God change your Nation that will then release a shockwave in the spirit realm that will touch Nations. Pray for those still living in deception, that the blinders will be struck from their eyes and their souls will be restored. Prepare to be catapulted into this Kingdom Age where you will witness the IMPOSSIBLE, experience the UNFATHOMABLE and actually begin to LIVE when you operate in the UNSPEAKABLE Power and Glory of the Most High God creating Regions of Light where no darkness can remain. The very earth cries out for you My sons and daughters around this world, to see who you ARE, say YES and allow Me to position you to begin to Manifest. That time is NOW says your Father!"
 
Original Post
Hallelujah! The other day I was praying for the new president. I had such confidence, because instead of asking the Lord, I was thanking Him for our next president who will rule with sanity, according to His will and dictates and be pliable.  I was thinking/wondering about Trump, and then I opened my Bible to my OT reading for the day.. It was Isaiah 32:1!!!  "Behold, a king will reign in righteousness, and princes will rule with justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment