Monday, December 5, 2016

12/03/2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

         Heavens Government Being Established on Earth

Please note this is a long read, I encourage you to
prayerfully and carefully read through and listen for the
Holy Spirit’s leading.

I saw a holy and royal counsel of great and late reformers
gathering together in the courtroom of heaven.

Then I heard these words, “For the government of the
Kingdom of Heaven is now being established upon the earth!”

Two nights ago I had a very powerful supernatural dream
encounter where I found myself standing again in a large
courtroom in the heavenly realms. This was not my first
encounter in this most strange and sacred place. I have
been lead here before by the Spirit of Revelation and just
like in my first encounter a deep and dense fragrance
filled the air in this most holy place.

Now as my spirit began to inquire of the LORD, suddenly I
heard a voice that said, “Daughter, be still, fear not.
For I have called you to this place to reveal My hand and
unveil My heart for the nations”,

As I listened to the master’s voice, I could feel the heat
of His fiery glory upon my face and I could see the light
of his presence which completely surrounded me and filled
me with a deep sense of peace.

Then again I heard His voice, “My great and late reformers
are now being gathered together in this holy and sacred
place, for as it is in heaven so shall it be now upon the
earth.”

Then I looked up and I saw 10 thrones sitting high upon a
marble platform. As I drew a little closer, suddenly I saw
nine bright and radiant lights appear over the thrones. As
I watched closely, all nine of the bright lights moved upon
the thrones, all expect one which remained empty.

Now as I looked upon the empty throne it was quickened to
me in the spirit the name ‘Billy Graham‘. Then my eyes
were drawn back again to the nine bright and radiant
lights, and by just looking at them I knew and recognised
all who were now sitting upon the thrones.

I saw in the spirit the late and great John Paul Jackson.
I saw the late and great Bob Jones. I saw the late and
great Miles Monroe. I saw the late and great Kim Clement.
I saw the late and great Peter Wagner. I saw the late and
great David Wilkerson. I saw the late and great Oral
Roberts. I saw the late and great Kathryn Kuhlman and I
saw the late and great John Wesley.

Now again, I knew by divine revelation that this holy and
royal counsel of God’s great and late apostles, prophets
and evangelists were being gathered together in this most
sacred place to bear witness to His mighty governing hand
moving upon the nations of the earth.

The atmosphere was exhilarating and pregnant with great
expectation. I stood trembling but silently watching,
listening and waiting and then again I heard these words,
“For the government of the Kingdom of Heaven is now being
established upon the earth.” The dream/ encounter ended!

As I have prayed over this second dream encounter, I have
been somewhat perplexed by the 9 great reformers that I saw
and the 10th throne yet to be filled. I have been seeking
God for the meaning and significance of these particular
saints that are now being gathered together as one.

Prophetically, I believe it has something to do with the
mantles that they carried – the new breed of leaders who
are now emerging and the legacy they have left behind.
Furthermore, I felt a great significance to seeing 10
thrones and only 9 being occupied.

I humbly submit that when there are 10 thrones occupied,
that is when we will see a sudden and mighty move of God
coming upon the earth like we have never seen before.

I believe there will be an unprecedented outpouring of
God’s glory upon the earth and we will see the greatest
manifestation of signs, wonders and miracles being birthed
in the nations.

Please read prayerfully this powerful encounter I had a
year ago. I believe it dovetails with this second
encounter and holds powerful keys to what is taking place
in this hour of great Restoration and Kingdom Reformation
upon the nations of the earth.

1 Year Ago

“When the fragrance of their prayers and praises fill My
nostrils, the books that are sealed will be opened, and My
transforming Glory will come,” says God.

Yesterday during a time of prayer and worship, I was
suddenly caught up in a very powerful vision, where I had a
deep encounter with the Spirit of Revelation. In this
Spirit encounter I was taken gently by the hand and led up
to two huge solid brass double doors.

As I looked at these heavy brass doors, I could see a sign
of the “Scales of Justice” deeply engraved upon them. I
stood still for a moment when suddenly the heavy double
doors began to open in front of me. I stepped inside and
on taking the first step immediately I was overcome by a
deep and dense fragrance that filled the air in this
strange place. “What is it?” I asked, and immediately the
Spirit of Revelation replied, “My child, it’s the sweet
fragrance of the prayers and praises of My people!”

Then the Spirit of Revelation led me further inside the
room. Now I could see what looked like a very large court
room. At that very moment, I suddenly became aware of what
looked like Warring Angels who were standing in the four
corners of the room.

Then the Spirit of Revelation spoke and said, “Child be
still, do not fear”!

As I dared to look again upon these angelic beings, I could
see that their faces were fierce and bold, these beings
burned like a blazing fire but they were not consumed. But
rather the fire seemed to burn more and more intense as we
drew closer to them. These fiery beings were huge in
statue and very powerful in appearance. They stood
absolutely still, almost as if standing at attention, each
one totally undistracted and undeterred by my presence. It
was as if I was not even in the room.

Then the Spirit spoke again and said to me, “Daughter come
closer.” As I drew nearer, he lead me up to a large marble
table. Its enormous size filled half of the room. As I
looked upon the table I could see hundreds upon hundreds of
books. Some books lay fully opened while others were
sealed shut.

As I followed even closer, I saw that the books had the
names of different nations engraved upon the front of them.
As I looked again, I could see that the books that lay open
upon the table had hundreds upon hundreds of entries
written upon their pages, line by line. Each entry was
written in gold.

I saw debits and credits and each entry seemed perfectly
recorded, but before I could ask, the Spirit of Revelation
spoke and said, “Daughter see, the books of the nations are
now being balanced and reconciled in this hour, and the
gavel of my justice and vindication is coming down, for I
AM bringing compensation and recompense to My people in
this hour and season”.

Now as I listened carefully to what the Spirit was saying,
my hand moved slowly towards one of the sealed books that
lay upon the table. Immediately the Spirit gently touched
my hand and said, “Child it is not time yet, but soon.”

At that moment I understood, and the Spirit of Revelation
whispered again, “Beloved, all the books will be opened and
all will be vindicated. All will be reconciled and all
will see My justice and all will be compensated.”

After hearing these words. I was lead by the spirit out of
the court room and I watched as the large double doors
closed behind me.

Then the Spirit of Revelation said these words to me,
“Daughter now go and tell My people to open their mouths
and let the sound of My Word go forth into the nations.

Tell them the sound of My Word now awakens the roar of the
lion of Judah across the land, tell them that the sound of
My Word is battering ram that goes forth to break down
every stronghold of darkness and destruction.

Tell them the sound of My Word goes forth like a hammer
that smashes rocks to pieces!”

Then again He spoke saying, “Daughter, go and tell My
people to open their mouths and speak forth My Word and it
will go forth to pierce and penetrate the darkest of
darkness.

Tell My people that the power of My Word will forge
highways in the realms of the spirit for the rivers of my
glory to come.

Daughter, go tell My people to go up to the high places.
Tell them that when the fragrance of their prayers and
their praises fill My nostrils the books that are sealed
shut will be opened and My transforming Glory will come, My
justice and vindication will come, My compensation will
come and I will pour out healing and restoration upon their
land.

Daughter, now go and tell My people to eat My word, to
speak My word and run with the roar…!”



Blessings to you all.
~ by Veronika West

No comments:

Post a Comment