Friday, December 9, 2016

9 December 2016 by Veronika West


Get ready for a new reality is being birthed upon the earth.

2017 will be a year of God’s supernatural suddenlies, divine
shakings and unexpected and strategic shiftings in the earth.

Early this morning as I sat with the Father I heard Him say, “My
beloved, in 2017 many will come to know Me as the God of the
“Supernatural suddenlies,” and many will see me as the strategic
shifter and the great shaker of the nations.

Watch! For in the year of 2017, My hand and My spirit will move
suddenly, powerfully and unexpectedly upon the earth.

Watch! For the glory and power of the heavenly realm will suddenly
and swiftly invade the earthly realm. Yes! Divine shakings and
strategic shiftings will suddenly and unexpectedly rearrange, realign
and redirect the course of many nations.

Suddenly My spirit of might and power will manifest mightily upon
the 7 mountains of influence and My governing hand will move to
uproot and tear down, destroy and overthrow, build and plant.

Watch! For I AM standing over my word to perform it,” says the
LORD.

“Beloved, watch and be ready, for 2017 many will be here one
minute and gone the next. Yes! There are those who have been
marked by the angel of death, for surely I tell you the wicked will
suddenly be taken from the earth, and many will run in fear and
confusion to their false gods looking for peace and protection and
they will find none.

Daughter, I tell you 2017 will be a year where My Spirit will move and
manifest powerfully, suddenly, quickly and without warning. My
Spirit will move like a thief in the night, but I tell you, I will not come
quietly. I will come with a loud roar and the earth will shake, quake
and vibrate with a new sound from the heavens, for I will arise and
my enemies will be scattered.

Daughter, do you see it? I AM is doing a new thing upon the earth in
this hour.

The former things have past away. A new thing is now springing
forth upon the earth, for heaven is now becoming earths new reality!
Yes! Yes! Daughter I tell you even in this moment, My seven spirits
are now strategically moving and shifting, moving and shifting upon
the earth

Yes! My hand of justice and vindication is shaking the whole earth.
For I AM is shaking loose every false foundation and false religion
that has blinded the eyes of the people. Even in this hour, I AM is
lifting the veil of darkness that has shrouded the nations of the
earth. Who can conceal what I AM is about to reveal upon the
earth,” says God.

“Watch! For 2017 will be a year of great unlocking, for suddenly
doors that have been shut, will be opened and doors that have been
open will be shut.

Fear not! For no power of man nor demon of hell shall stand against
My comings and goings upon the earth. Now let faith rise up, for I
AM is now suddenly manifesting in signs, wonders and miracles
upon the earth.

Daughter look, listen and feel for even creation is yearning for an
invasion of My Glory upon the earth. Even the stars and the moon
cry out for the manifest power of my glory to go forth upon the
nations. When I stand in the heavens, the earth makes way,” says
God.

“Daughter rejoice! 2017 will be a year of sudden break out, sudden
break through and a sudden breaking forth of My Glory upon My
sons and daughters.

Look up! For a holy and set apart remnant is rising, rising, rising in
the earth, no longer will My people remain silent. No longer will My
prophets hide in the shadows and live in caves. No longer will my
anointed be stifled and silenced by the spirits of fear and control.

Watch! The fear of the LORD is coming suddenly, powerfully and
unexpectedly to My Church!

Watch! For a great, sudden and severe sifting and shifting will come
to My house, for I will reveal the hidden sins of greed, lust and pride
in the hearts of the people, and I will remove My Glory that has
covered them. I will expose their nakedness to the world.

Have I not said because you are lukewarm, neither hot nor cold, I
AM about to spit you out of my mouth?

Turn and return to your first love and I will show you mercy and
compassion. I tell you beloved, I will share My Glory with no man. I
shall not be mocked, but all nations will come to know me as the
God of supernatural suddenlies.

They will see divine shakings and unexpected and strategic shiftings
in this hour and season,” says God.



Blessings to you all.
~ by Veronika West

No comments:

Post a Comment