Tuesday, September 4, 2018

From “How to Pass from Curse to Blessing” -- by Derek Prince 4 Principles: Recognize Repent Renounce Resist 7 Steps: 1) Establish a clear scriptural basis. 2) Confess faith in Christ. 3) Commit to obedience. 4) Confess any known sins of self or ancestors. 5) Forgive all other persons. 6) Renounce all contact with the occult and get rid of occult objects. 7) Release yourself in the name of Jesus. PRAYER: “Lord Jesus Christ, I believe that you are the Son of God and the only way to God, that you died on the cross for my sins and rose again from the dead. I renounce all my sins, and I turn to you, Lord Jesus, for mercy and for forgiveness, and I believe you do forgive me. And from now on I want to live for you. I want to hear your voice and do what you tell me. In order to receive your blessing, Lord, and to be released from any curse over my life, first of all I confess any known sins committed by me or by any of my ancestors or others related to me. Lord, I thank you that I believe you have forgiven everything that I confess. And, Lord, now I want to say that I also forgive all other persons who ever harmed me or wronged me. I forgive them all now as I would have God forgive me. In particular I forgive….(name the persons)…. Furthermore, Lord, I renounce any contact by myself or any related to me with Satan or occult power in any form or any kind of secret society. Also, Lord, I commit myself to remove from my house any kind of occult object that honors Satan and dishonors Jesus Christ. With your help, Lord, I will remove them all. And now, Lord Jesus, I thank you further that on the cross you were made a curse, that I might be redeemed from the curse and might receive the blessing. And because of what you did for me on the cross, I now release myself from every curse and every evil influence and every dark shadow over me or my family from any source whatever. I release myself now in the name of Jesus. Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment