Thursday, November 29, 2018

A transcription of a word given by Amanda Grace 5 mo ago:

I hope you don't mind sister Amanda but I took most of the word down in shorthand. Here is the transcription (English spellings, sorry): The Lord thy God wants to do a new thing in your life; the Lord thy God wants to make you a new creation in Christ; the Lord thy God wants to rebuild you and hone you and mould you as the Lord thy God moulded the jar of clay in Jeremiah. As I mould you into that beautiful vessel, and I have you on a spindle says the Lord, as I have you and I am moulding you, as I am causing the dross to come up says the Lord, and I am peeling back the layers I don't like, I am refining you and restoring you and I am causing you to be a better version of yourself says the Lord your God because I know My creation inside and out says the Lord thy God, and this day says the Lord thy God know that I am re-working your life, I am rearranging you, I am moulding you, I am fixing the cracks and the chips and the hurts and the wounds and I, the Lord your God, am pouring in My oil and gladness and pouring My oil of joy over that; I am healing it says the Lord thy God, and I am healing those wounds so the bitterness does not take root. I, the Lord thy God, says this day I am uprooting the bitterness, I am uprooting the anger, I am uprooting the hurts from your life from those in the past that have so wounded you My children. I am uprooting those things, I am cutting away the tares, I am pruning in this season and I says the Lord your God, I will present you as a beautiful new creation in Christ, I will present you as My children by My Name to do My work, says the Lord thy God, so know this day says the Lord your God: do not despise the process says the Lord thy God for in taking you through the process I take you into deeper communion with Me says the Lord thy God. I, the Lord of Hosts say this day that during the process you will see the promise. During the process you will see the promise says the Lord thy God. Know this day says the Lord I have you in the palm of My hand and I have your promise in the palm of My hand and I am bringing you into your promise so you can be the effective vessels I have called you to be, My beloved children. I have not abandoned you says the Lord thy God and yes, in a world right now that is filled with confusion and with rage and with anger and with reprobates and with wicked spirits of Babylon and Jezebel and Leviathan, spirits of Ahab, spirits of lying tongues, spirits that put lies in people's mouths, spirits of propaganda, spirits of dictatorships, spirits of perversion, know this day says the Lord thy God I am moulding you to be a light in a dark place, to be a voice crying in the wilderness, I am moulding you that your words that come from Me will cut like a double-edged sword penetrating to the dividing line, says the Lord thy God, of these wicked entities, of these wicked plans, and it shall be in the name of Jesus pierce through the darkness and the confusion and the perversion and the anger and know says the Lord thy God this day that it will cause the enemy to go and retreat, it will cause those to be drawn to you because you are a light, because they see you are a light, because they feel My power and My anointing pouring out from you. I, the Lord thy God, say this day that in this season My anointing will be felt pouring out from you; it will be felt so strongly that it will cause those that have been watching, those that have been watching, the tantrum the enemy is throwing, the confusion, the wickedness he is trying to pour out, My love and My anointing and My power will be greater in this season says the Lord thy God that is coming through My children and yes, says the Lord thy God, I am raising the Remnant up and I am raising some of My children up out of obscurity to be a voice, to be the fire, to be the voice of truth in a sea of lies, in a sea of confusion, to be the voice of penetrating piercing truth says the Lord of Hosts this day. So know that the Lord thy God in this season says you will see these things happen and you will rise to the occasion says the Lord thy God. You will rise up in one accord and you will put tens of thousands to flight says the Lord thy God of the enemy and the wicked and yes, the minefield of traps is set says the Lord thy God and all of these traps the enemy has sown - that these wicked puppets has sown like a minefield - are going to go off and they're going to get caught in their own traps says the Lord of Hosts this day. They are going to get caught in their own pits says the Lord thy God. They have laid like a minefield, they have sowed like a minefield and I am going to strike them with confusion says the Lord thy God and send them into their own minefield and you are going to see those in the media and in government and in the church and in families even says the Lord step on their own minefields and destroy their own plans! They are sabotaging themselves says the Lord they God. Continue to pray, watch the show and watch them sabotage themselves because I the Lord thy God say this day that I am the King of kings and I have had enough! I have had enough of the rage, of people acting like puppets of the enemy, of people acting like the very demons that are puppeting them. When these people speak says the Lord thy God they don't realize they are speaking for these demonic entities, they are nothing more than shells now because they have sold their souls but I, the Lord thy God, say that I am coming in with a brilliant plan - a plan so brilliant and so simple says the Lord thy God it's going to dumbfound the enemy, it's going to send the wicked in retreat, it's going to topple a certain party says the Lord thy God, where there's going to be nothing but the ashes left says the Lord thy God from burning it up with My fire says the Lord thy God this day in Jesus' mighty name!

No comments:

Post a Comment