Sunday, September 29, 2019

Jo Ellen Stevens
~ON THE PRECIPICE OF THE PROCESS TO THE DAY OF MY POWER~
Yesterday, as I was driving, I began to see in the Spirit, what looked like the sky touching the edge of the earth. I heard the Lord say that man is at a great precipice right now of all things becoming new, and that as we step out into this next season that nothing will be the same! I heard Him say that, what He is about to do for His elect, will not seem fair to the world! Then He said that, it will not be a matter of being fair but will be a matter of His favor!
~I AM BRINGING THEM OUT BECAUSE THEY ARE MINE~
He then showed me the children of Israel coming out of Egypt and said because they had great faith,they were all healed but NOT because they had great faith, but because it was their time and because of His favor! They were all wealthy when they came out,but not because they had been such great givers, but because it was their time and because of His favor! He did deliver them all not because they wanted to be delivered, because many of them did not want to leave. He said "I DID IT, BECAUSE THEY WERE MINE AND I WAS ABOUT TO SHOW FORTH MY GREAT POWER AND MIGHT IN THEM AND IT WAS THEIR TIME AND IT WAS MY GREAT FAVOR!"

I then heard Him saying that "just as in that day and in that hour that I brought them out of bondage. I will bring another people out and heal them all for the Journey ahead! I will clothe them, feed them, deliver them, not because they deserve it but because they are mine and because of My great favor! THEY ARE ON THE PRECIPICE OF A GREAT BREAKING OUT OF AN OLD WAY OF THINKING AND DOING, INTO THE KINGDOM WAY OF DOING AND BEING!
~WE ARE ARISING AS BUTTERFLIES !~
I saw the body of Christ in a cocoon and they were shedding the outside of that cocoon and breaking into a whole new place that they had never been before! I THEN SAW A BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY COME FORTH,THIS BUTTERFLY WAS VERY BEAUTIFUL AND AS I WATCHED, IT BEGAN TO TO FLY!
Caterpillars’ bodies “melt” almost completely before morphing into butterflies in the chrysalis.In order for the change from a caterpillar to a butterfly to take place within the pupa, the caterpillar begins releasing enzymes that literally digest nearly all of its own body. When I saw this the Lord said "Jo Ellen, when my people begin to worship me in Spirit and in truth the enemy has to melt like wax because of my presence, not only that, their flesh has to die or melt away because of the fire that is becoming greater in them! I AM THE CONSUMING FIRE THAT IS IN THEM! THIS IS THE TIME THAT MY PEOPLE WILL EMERGE AS "THAT ONE MAN IN CHRIST" and will now take flight! GET READY FOR MY APPEARING IN MY PEOPLE!" IT WILL BE THE GLORY THAT WILL ARISE UPON THEM IN THE MIDST OF THE DARKNESS!
~THE DAY OF MY POWER~
They are Coming out and as they do, they will be a glorious sight to behold! They will be coming out into a whole new arena so to speak... They will have my favor upon them to do great exploits! They will each be different but one as beautiful as the next! I love them all and have watched their process! It was always a process, howbeit a very difficult one and yet this is the season that I said that, "if they fainted not they would come forth and reap in their due season!" YES, YOU ARE ON THE PRECIPICE OF A NEW DAY, IT WILL BE CALLED THE DAY OF MY POWER! THE DAY OF CHRIST IN YOU,THE HOPE OF GLORY!"
Psalms 102:13 (KJ21) "Thou shalt arise and have mercy upon Zion; for the time to favor her, yea, the set time has come."
Arise Shine! Jo Ellen Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment