Sunday, September 1, 2019

Jo Ellen Stevens
~SEPTEMBER~ THE MONTH THAT THE TIDE TURNS!~
Just a reminder to those who are experiencing the floods. In the word the Lord gave to me in a dream a while back ."The Flood and the Fish Are Coming! You Are Going To Need A Bigger Boat.
"http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=16330
God said that everywhere that the flood came that there would be revival! It is going to be an outpouring I also just heard the Lord say that September will be "THE MONTH THAT THE TIDE TURNS and MIRACLES WILL BE INSURMOUNTABLE!" He said that "there will be so many that they will become commonplace among my people because "My kingdom is coming and My will is being done!
Heaven and earth are beginning to collide! You will begin to see the enemy run into one another and turn on themselves, because the uncovering has exposed them and they will have no where to hide in the light of the glory that will come forth from my people! So, there will be an exposing and many will manifest in your gatherings, but this will be because I am going to show forth my delivering power through you! MANY WILL COME RUNNING FOR DELIVERANCE FROM DRUG ADDICTION IN THIS NOW SEASON! THEY WILL COME WITH DESPERATION INTO YOUR GATHERINGS! BE READY FOR THEM BECAUSE I WILL SET THEM FREE THROUGH YOU!"
The enemy has gotten bold in the past many decades and so I will expose him publicly and deliver many who had been caught up in his onslaught! I made an open show of Him in his domain and now I will make an open show of Him before your eyes! I am going to stand up in my people and they will see me and not them as the "CHRIST THAT IS WALKING THE EARTH IN HIS PEOPLE!" MARK THE WORDS OF MY PROPHETS and look and see the miraculous will begin to be a MARK OF THE MONTH OF THE SEPTEMBER TO REMEMBER!"
Arise Shine! Jo Ellen Stevens
http://dstevens7.wixsite.com/tcic

No comments:

Post a Comment