Monday, March 29, 2021

 

DANCE WITH ME TO THE SONG OF ALL SONGS
I saw a huge Bible and it opened up in Song of songs, as I kept looking I saw Jesus approaching me with His right hand out stretched as my Bridegroom and He invited me to walk through the book of Song of songs as His bride
As I took His hand we started to walk through the book, which came alive and brought healing deep inside the heart of the bride
As she and her Bridegroom walked through the pages, the words became alive and started to minister to her heart, soul, mind and spirit
All of a sudden they came into a huge beautiful space where the wedding had already taken place and it was time for the first dance for the bride and her Bridegroom, as Jesus took His bride in His arms and started to lead her in this dance to the Song of all songs, as I kept looking His fiery loved descended upon me and started spreading from the top of my head to the soles of my feet
As I kept looking while He led this beautiful romantic dance, the scene became more intense, it filled with His fiery compassionate but oh so tender love and His eyes were like burning flames locked into the eyes of His beloved bride
I could see and literally experience that His fiery love was flooding the brides' being, saturating her, setting her ablaze and bring deep healing into the very core of her being
If I had an egg it could be baked on my skin that very moment as His fiery love spread through my body 🔥❤
As He was leading her in this first dance, I saw that He was twirling her around and as He did that His pure sweeter than any rose on earth fragrance started to fill the dance floor and my nostrils, it was stronger and heavier than I've ever smelled before pregnant with His love
I almost felt like an intruder it was such an intimate setting between the bride and Bridegroom, their eyes were locked into each other, His were like flames of liquid fire where love literally poured out of and her eyes where drinking it all in like a deer that pants for water
It was intense, it was perfect union; it was a Bridegroom honoring, loving and celebrating His bride in every possible way not with words but with action, with His senses
As I kept looking all of a sudden the vision shifted and Jesus her Bridegroom was down on His knees washing His bride's feet, so very tender and with full attention as if they were so fragile and about to break
In the beginning the bride felt awkward, wanting to trade places to wash His feet, but His fiery eyes, heart and mouth spoke with such intensity; "No My love you are so worth it let Me wash away everything that has defiled your feet all the dust it collected on your journey" and I saw and experienced it released a work of deep healing into the heart of the bride, especially on the emotional level
All the time His eyes were locked into His bride eyes and those eyes oh His eyes, they wreck you, undo you and make you feel like the most amazing dazzlingly beautiful bride on the face of the planet
The whole vision breathed an invitation to deeper intimacy with Him, on a deeper personal level like the bride and Bridegroom on their wedding day and heading into the bridle chamber where they become one, seamless connection, perfect unity
There He will share His heart, His dreams, His longings, His heart desires on a way deeper intimate level and as the vision zoomed out over a period of time; I saw Him taking His bride into different rooms in His glory realm and one of them was the room with the blueprints which contain detailed strategies and instructions for her as His warrior bride on the front lines

No comments:

Post a Comment