Monday, March 8, 2021

 y


March 5, 2021

Isaiah 62: 10-12 (VOICE) “So ready yourselves to pass through the gates, from old to new. Clear the way for the people. Make it clear, easy, and straight. Unfurl the banners that proclaim these people are renewed! For none other than the Eternal has announced for all to hear: See, your salvation is coming; your liberation is on the way—God’s reward is with Him: His work is by His side.’ And they will be called ‘The Holy People, Redeemed by the Eternal’ and Jerusalem’s new name will be ‘Desirable City, No Longer Forsaken.’”

A DREAM IN TWO PARTS: PART 2 (Dream from Jo Ellen Stevens)

The scene changed and I was then driving down a road that was unknown to me, trying to find a way through what seemed to be treacherous territory. There was a sense that, although it was difficult, this was the road I was supposed to be in. I seemed to have gone somewhere I needed to get to and then the scene changed and I was coming back to where I started. Except, now the road was very wide and open road and the sun was so bright that it was blinding. I was headed in the direction of a crossroads that went all four directions and thinking of turning left, when all at once, out of the corner of my eye, before getting to the crossroads there was a lightning bolt in the eastern sky over a wide open field. However, in the dream I knew it had not just been lightning, but that it had been God when all this occurred! I also had the sense in the dream that God was showing up! He was truly showing up on this bright day on this straight path after a storm, coming back from a treacherous path.

DIVINE TURNAROUND, COMPLETION, ACCELERATION & COMING FULL-CIRCLE IN THE ROAD OF DESTINY

As I was reading the second part of Jo’s dream, I heard God speaking to the pioneers, those who have poured themselves out for the Kingdom, even in deep intercession and travail, pioneering and traveling treacherous paths that had not been tread before in obedience to the promptings of the Spirit. For many, the path of obedience they have followed has seemed treacherous, rough, dark and mired with difficulties, opposition, and disappointment. Many things that your hearts have longed for and poured out for in prayer have not come to pass. But I hear God saying, “Look up and see that your redemption draws near! For you as you continue to look up to Me and do not turn back nor look back, nor down, nor to the left nor to the right, you will see the lightning of My Saving Glory striking down! Focus only on My Voice and look up, My Child, and see that your redemption draws near. Look up and see My Glory, the lightning bolt of My Revelation-Glory that will reveal to you the wide-open field, the road of Victory and Glory I have prepared for you!” For, this is a new day, a new era, and a new season, and there is divine shifting taking place. There is a divine turnaround where things are coming full-circle, and those who sowed in tears will now reap with tears of joy. For all past fear, sadness, and shame melt away at the sight of the Glory of God striking down as the manifestation of the beauty that God has been working out of the ashes of the past now comes to view. And as this shift takes place, there are assignments, connections, and places that we engaged before coming back around. It is a re-connection for restitution, redemption, and restoration that is beginning to take place. But things are different this time and we are not who we were years, months, even weeks ago and the reconnection will be at a deeper level and depth you didn’t know was possible. For others, it will be a reconnection with promise through different venues, places, and people than you have in the past, as the fulfillment of these promises comes to pass in a different way than where it seemed to be coming before, but founded upon the wisdom, learning, and growth you’ve gained through experiences past. As things begin to come full-circle, the enemy may try to convince you that going backwards, but God wants you to remember that you’re not going backwards, but coming full-circle in the path of destiny. There are things you tried to do before, promises you embarked on before that seemed to dissolve or not seem not to work out. But their timing is now, as you enter into a period of re-connection for restitution, redemption, and restoration!

The Father is saying,

“Even when you didn’t see fruitfulness from the past road you have tread as you have been following the promptings of My Voice, you have been making a road for the King of Glory to come into territories, nations, and even paving a way for generations to come. For, the pressure you have been under and every momentary affliction has produced in you an exceeding weight of glory that will pave the way for you in the next stretch of your journey. So stay in My Presence. Stay connected to Me, says the Lord. Cast out all other voices causing you to look down or to the left or the right or to the past behind you. It’s time for you to press in and press on. Press in and press on! For, as you press in and press on, you will begin to see the power of My Victory for you. Continue to press into My Presence, press into your Call, press into the leadings of My Voice and break out into My Glory and into the Victory I have already afforded you. For, what is My Victory and what is My Success? My Victory, My success is the Call, the drive of My Will in you working through you, that you can begin to run the race and complete the mission. You are going to see things completed in this season. You are also going to begin to see new roads beginning to be paved for you, so that the road will not be bumpy rough and unpaved for you anymore. What happens when you drive on an old dirt road, compared to one that has been paved? The paved road is smoother and yet the one that has not been paved is rougher. You’ve seen a lot of rough edges in your life. You’ve seen a lot of rough times. You’ve seen a lot of roughness of things you’ve had to pray, fight for, and through and a lot of rough roads. No longer! says the Lord. But the things that have held you back and you’ve struggled with in the past will lose their power to trip you up and slow you down as you step into the pathway I am laying down before you. For even the things that you have gone through in the road of destiny have laid a foundation of humility, persistence, purity, wisdom, and understanding of Me and My Purposes that will pave the way for smooth sailing ahead. No longer will you trip over the same rocks that the enemy has tried to hold you back in. But now you will begin to see the strength, the endurance, the character, and the threads of glory that I have intertwined and built in you, even as My justice and righteousness that are for you begin to manifest into a pathway before you. You are about to begin to see the power of My Spirit move and to step on a paved road where the divine mission I have set you on will begin to accelerate. You want acceleration? You’ve got it! I am giving you acceleration this season to the place where you will begin to accelerate in the high things of God and the Kingdom.”

PRESS INTO THE ROAD OF VICTORY AND TURNAROUND

“For, it’s a new season and a new day, where I am bringing Divine Turnaround to bring joy, beauty, and redemption out of the ashes of the past. Look up and see the light of the Son of righteousness rising brightly upon the new road I am taking you on. Do not be tempted to look back and do not turn to the left or to the right, but look to Me. Fear not that you will not know the road to take, but know that the Road of Victory I have for you will be illuminated by the light of My Glory and the lightning bolt of My Revelation. I will order your steps. My Word will be a light unto your feet. And when you see the lightning bolt of My Glory ahead, you will never again be swayed to turn to back or to the left or to the right, but the old will pass away as you embrace with abandon the road of victory and glory I have set ahead for you. Know, that My road of victory for you is the one where you lay aside all compromise and cast aside every lie of the enemy and all fear that would speak limitation in your life. My Road of Victory is the road of Divine Turnaround. My Road of victory is the one where, having done all, you stand in fearless determination dressed and armored with the armor and the weapons I have vested upon you, and hold on to everything I have spoken to you as you press into My Promise and recover all! So press in and press on into the Highway of Righteousness, Victory, and Glory I have set for you. For as you press this road you will begin to walk in a new dimension of My Presence, Power, Peace, and Joy and accelerate from glory to glory to glory!”

“I AM REDEEMING ALL THINGS”

“For, in this new season, I am bringing redemption and I am even redeeming the time. There is divine ease and acceleration coming upon you as I begin to bring things full-circle. Things will not be as long-winded on the Road of this new day of victory as it was on the road of difficulty and travail of the days behind. I will show you things to come along this road and you will not be tempted to go back or look back. You will not be tempted to look down or turn to the right or left, because the light of My Love and Goodness and My Presence will eclipse all that you have walked in before. For, these are new days and you are stepping into better ways, where you will see My Will be done, My Kingdom come on earth and in your life unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before. For, these are the days of My Glory and the road you are stepping into is a Road of revelation, redemption, impartation, healing, deliverance, and miracles. It is a road of freedom where the things that use to hold you back will be no more. For, this new day and season requires new ways than those you’ve had in the past, and this is a road where old disempowering patterns are broken to give way to a tsunami of My Breakthrough. It is a road of My Glory bringing things full circle where you will taste and see encounters with Me and My Glory that will leave you forever changed. It is a Road of Awakening to My Glory covering the earth like the waters cover the see, where you will be awakened fully as a manifest child of God upon earth to see as I see, and walk as I walk, vessels of My Kingdom upon every corner earth!”

VICTORY IS YOUR PORTION

“My Child, victory is your portion. So, put on and maintain the stance of the mind of Christ, which is the mindset of Victory. Rise up above your emotions, circumstances and above the fearful voices of the enemy. Refuse compromise. Refuse fear and remain in the road of Faith and Victory, the Road of My Best for you, which I have bought for you by Christ’s sacrifice on the cross. I am not finished with your situation. You are not at your destination. Say to yourself, ‘In Christ, I can and I will!’ For this not where you are stopping. This is not the end. You’ve been pushed down too long. You’ve been where you are too long. But today is a new day and a new season to start moving forward. As, I bring you to place where you are going to start beholding and soaring in the fulfillment of what My Victory means for you!” says the Lord.


Part 1 link: https://www.facebook.com/the.../posts/1397256107290276

Dorkita Urdin
He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside streams of clear water;
He restores my soul...
~Psalm 23:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment