Sunday, March 23, 2014

3/20/2014
Prophetic Alert
March 20, 2014 - Prophetic Alert
Kim Clement

Long before time began, long before time began, this day was spoken of.  Powers and principalities spoke of this day, where he would take the nations of the earth and shake them.  Where he had planned that His people, God’s people, would shake from fear – and even now, you watch in fear – why are My people afraid? Why are My people fearful?

“For we have no understanding of what the enemy is doing.”  Snowden, you were a puppet in the hands of God, for America suddenly lost its security.  Suddenly you weren’t as strong, as insightful as what you thought. This incident, this tragedy with Malaysian Airlines, has brought this nation to a place of fear.  “We don’t know!”  You’re not supposed to know!  Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Germany, Estonia, you shall be the troublemaker.  You shall rattle Putin, who claims himself as a czar to bring back a system of control and pain and suppression.  Ha ha, I laugh at you!  For all the nations stand before Me now without intelligence, without understanding.  They know nothing.  Where is your radar?  Where is your intelligence?  Why can you not find the coffin on wheels?  Why can you not do it?  For I have shown the entire earth, you know nothing.  Therefore, a new group of terrorists are emerging.  They are not related to the Taliban; they have one focus in mind – to take the youth and cause them to do what you assume has been done with this jet.  This is just the beginning, says the Lord.  They will train pilots and have trained pilots to plunge, to attack, to steal, and then to crawl into Israel and destroy My people.  This shall not happen, says the Lord, for once again I will show you I AM the God of the earth, I AM the Lord of the Universe.

Here Me now, you have gathered together.  So, what happened to the jet? Is that what really matters?  For the Spirit of God says, I will surprise you and show you, for as I raised My prophetic voice above the northwest of India, it was because of mischievousness, anger and grief.  A new territorial spirit has arisen and has fouled the nations of the earth, has fooled the nations of the earth.  And God said, it will continue and they shall say this has given us an idea – steal jets.  And your intelligence says “it shall never happen since we have implemented the security since 2011.”  Ha!  And what you have done, says the Lord, is you have ignored your reliance upon the King of life itself, the Lord Your God.  Now you’re at My mercy, says the Lord.  Search as much as you wish, for it shall come to pass that I will expose, for Russia has joined its hands to Iran, Syria, and is gathering as many nations as possible to come and strike the Jews and to strike at this Christian nation and cause you to be crippled, says the Lord.  Therefore, would you like an answer?  I’ll show you, I told you, within 48 hours.  Now it is emerging; now I will show you.  And then, God says, as they creep nearer, I will expose them and destroy them beneath the sea, on top of the sea, on the land and in the air, says the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment