Monday, April 27, 2015

The River of God is beneath your feet
By:Wanda Algar

Who can perceive the living water that’s right at our
feet? Who will speak of it’s coming? God is looking for
someone…

In my night vision I saw the ocean floor totally burned
up and all the water gone, consumed in darkness and
hopelessness. EVEN SO, SOMEONE was at the edge of the
shore, silently but confidently interceding. Beneath
their feet was a river that was beginning to flow,
causing the ground to begin to shift. Though few could
perceive it, this faithful intercessor silently prayed;
boldly and without apology, for he saw the coming of the
Living Water.

In this next year and a half, God is calling
intercessors, as never before, to STAND, SEE, and SPEAK
of that which He is preparing to do on the earth. He is
calling us to speak aloud of the river that is coming,
without fear or intimidation. He is looking to US to
prepare the way for that which is already shifting in the
spirit realm.

Can you look beyond the devastation to see the river of
God that is flowing? It is underneath your feet. It is
bubbling up even now and causing things to shift in the
earth. Do not react to the things happening around you,
but look deeper. See what I am doing and begin to speak
it out. Though some would focus on the darkness,
attempting to interpret it causes and effects, I am
looking for those who can perceive the streams of the
living God and begin to announce its coming!

Call attention to the river that is preparing to break
through the ash and waste. When I come, I will transform
the landscape and make all things new. You cannot do
this. You cannot restore things through human efforts or
good works. LIFE can only come from My river. It cannot
be forced, but it can be CALLED UP!

Do not let discouragement, bitterness and offense take
root against those who are seemingly oblivious to the
river. Do not be deterred by those who would scoff at
your intercession. I am calling my servants and friends
to a place of prayer, declaring my Word and my Hope, not
distracted by the darkness or devastation, but whose eyes
are fixed on me, able to see My river that flows.

Where human tendency is to fix things, I am calling you
to speak about the river whose life force brings joy and
healing. It is my Holiness that brings the needed
cleansing and renewal. The river of God is where my
Holiness dwells and where joy bursts forth. Even now it
is flowing underneath your feet, getting ready to wash
away all that has been destroyed.

Tell others about the river. Do not fixate on the
darkness. There are no answers there. Focus on the river
and announce my coming of cleansing, renewal,
transformation and life. There are those who will listen
and respond. Watch, pray and open your mouths to speak of
the river for it is closer than you think – even at your
feet.

Psalms 46:4-10

“There is a river whose streams make glad the city of
God, the holy place where the Most High dwells. God is
within her, she will not fall; God will help her at break
of day. Nations are in uproar, kingdoms fall; he lifts
his voice, the earth melts. The LORD Almighty is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress. Come and see the works
of the LORD, the desolations he has brought on the earth.
He makes wars cease to the ends of the earth; he breaks
the bow and shatters the spear, he burns the shields with
fire. “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be
exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the
earth.”

https://youtu.be/xuWsE6707lU

No comments:

Post a Comment