Monday, April 27, 2015

They Shall Be Deceived
by Glynda Lomax
«  on: November 28, 2011, 09:39:36 PM »  

I was in my prayer time and near the end of it, the Lord began giving me things to pray He never led me to pray over before. He led me to pray over the safety of the food I eat today, my internet connection, my electricity, water supply and the air I breathe. I knew this was something new, and after I prayed it, I sat quietly before Him and He began to speak this word.

My children, a dangerous time approaches. Dangers now lurk where none did before and you must be diligent in prayer - for yourselves and also for those you love.

Many in the world seek to harm My people.
Many would see you destroyed - annihilated.

There is coming one who desires this much more than those before him and he will strive against all that is of Me and My kingdom purposes.


Watch for him to appear. Know that his intent is evil only.

He does not bring peace though he claims to. His peace talk opens the doors for him to cause My people harm, to bring war.

It is this one who will cause My people to rise and fight against each other as never before. Brother against brother.

Did I not say in My word these days would come? And so shall it be.

Strive to walk in love one with another for in love are you protected from sin.

Those who fail to walk in love shall fall quickly to the enemy's plan in these last days for they shall be deceived and their hearts darkened.

My children, I have long been preparing you for this time.
Rise up in My strength and declare My word boldly.

Pray for the lost and for your loved ones.

Pray to be counted worthy, and stand. Stand, do not fall away though the temptation be great. Stand in the truth of My words.


Matthew 10:21: And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

John 13:34-35: A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

(35) By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Ephesians 5:2: And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet smelling savour.

------------------
2Th 2:3  Let no one deceive you* by any means, because [that Day will not come] unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of destruction [or, the one destined to be lost],

2Th 2:4  the one being in opposition [or, being hostile] and puffing himself up with pride over every [thing] being called god or [every] object of worship, with the result that he sits down in the sanctuary of God as God, displaying himself that he is God.

2Th 2:5  You* do remember that, being yet with you*, I said these things to you*, do you* not?

2Th 2:6  And now, you* know the [thing] restraining, for him to be revealed in his own time.

2Th 2:7  For the secret [or, mystery] of lawlessness is already supernaturally working, only the one [or, the One] now restraining [will continue to do so] until he [or, He] comes [or, appears] out of [the] midst.

2Th 2:8  And then the lawless [one] will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and will destroy by the appearance of His Arrival,

2Th 2:9  of whom is his [i.e., the lawless one's] arrival according to [the] supernatural working of Satan, in all power and signs and wonders of deceit [fig., counterfeit miracles],

2Th 2:10  and in all deception of the unrighteousness among the ones perishing, because they did not receive the love of the truth for them to be saved.

2Th 2:11  And for this reason God will send to them a supernatural working of deception, for them to believe the lie,

2Th 2:12  so that they shall be judged, all the ones not having believed the truth, _but_ the ones having delighted in unrighteousness.


Replies:


Posted By: Werner Woop
Date Posted: 03/06/2012 at 5:11am

AWAKE OH AWAKE MY PEOPLE
Dee Hoetmer
deeconsultancy@absamail.co.za
5th March 2012

I found myself shouting out a word over and over in tongues and this word came forth with much weeping.  I do believe that what I was shouting was AWAKE, AWAKE.....

WAKE UP OH WAKE UP MY BELOVED PEOPLE, do you not discern the hour, do you not discern the season you have now entered?

A sword is coming to your land and I am allowing it for the stench of the arrogance, self sufficiency, greed and pride has filled My nostrils and the stench I cannot abide any longer but oh My precious people so many of you are in spiritual slumber; having been rocked to sleep by the false prophets in your churches and those Pastors that are not truly of My heart but speak from their own heart.

They are, as it were, leading you as sheep to the slaughter AND YOU PERCEIVE IT NOT.

Jeremiah 50:6  My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace

Ezekiel 34:10  Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against the shepherds; and I will require my flock at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the flock; neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more; for I will deliver my flock from their mouth, that they may not be meat for them.

The hour of judgment is upon you, the hour of My shaking the kingdoms of man is upon you and on you go sleeping.
My eyes are weary of crying and My heart weary of breaking for My people that go on as if nothing is about to change.

Everything as you know it is about to change and yet you pooh pooh My true prophets who I have sent to warn you and you label them as prophets of doom and gloom or you just close your ears and eyes and say in your heart that will not happen to me or in my country.

I have warned and warned My church for decades now and so you think you still have time BUT I SAY TO YOU TIME IS NO MORE, THE CLOCK HAS STRUCK THE MIDNIGHT HOUR AND YOU STILL PERCIEVE IT NOT.

THE GREATEST GLORY EVER SEEN ON THE EARTH IS NOW BEGINNING TO BE POURED OUT THROUGH MY SANCTIFEID HOLY SERVANTS AND IT IS INCREASING WITH EVERY DAY BUT AT THE SAME TIME THE EVIL ONE IS STEPPING UP HIS AGENDA AND YOU PERCIEVE IT NOT.

How can I warn you if you will not hear, how can I tell you to prepare your hearts, minds and souls and to be spiritually fortified in your inner man when you refuse to hear and go about your daily duties as if nothing is about to change drastically.

COME AND MEET ME IN THE INNER CHAMBER AND INQUIRE OF ME WHAT YOU SHOULD DO? COME MEET ME IN THE INNER CHAMBER AND OPEN YOUR HEARTS TO ME SO THAT I MAY HEAL AND CLEANSE YOU OF ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS FOR WITHOUT BEING HOLY EVEN AS I AM HOLY YOU WILL NOT WITHSTAND WHAT IS EVEN AT YOUR DOOR.

I do not delight in the destruction of mankind or of My beloved creation but all has become corrupt and polluted and My Will will be done on earth even as it is in heaven and so I will bring great cleansing to the land and to the people. If you will not be cleansed you will not stand. Oh run into My bosom, run into My arms of love and be healed and be cleansed and I will make you a great warrior in the end time battle.

AWAKE OH AWAKE MY PEOPLE AND HEAR MY CRY TO PREPARE YOUR HEARTS FOR I WOULD THAT NOT ONE BE LOST OR SUFFER NEEDLESLY! HEARKEN MY TRUE PROPHETS! I WOULD GATHER YOU AS A MOTHER HEN GATHERS HER CHICKS UNDER HER WINGS BUT YOU WOULD NOT HEAR BUT THERE IS A CRACK OF TIME TO RUN TO ME, THERE IS A SLITHER OF TIME TO MAKE RIGHT AND TO PREPARE. COME MY BELOVEDS FOR I AM NOT ANGRY WITH YOU AND NEITHER WILL I CHIDE YOU IF YOU COME TO ME.

Matthew 23:37  O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!


No comments:

Post a Comment