Monday, March 28, 2016

: 03/28/2016 at 5:02am | IP LoggedQuote JaneGreenstein

I AM birthing in you the new, says the LORD. New is not a 
do over or a make over, for I make you new. 

You are a new creation in Me. It is My doing. I need not 
undo. I DO! I Work. I affect! I change! I equip for the 
new and the best! Best is not better. 

I do not settle for less than a good and perfect and 
complete Work in you, says the LORD. There are no 
incompleteness in Me and MY work is never less than I AM. 

I perfect all things and will beautify you with My glory 
that will be seen on you, says the LORD. 

It is My radiant glory I give you grace and glory, and My 
gifts are unimpeachable, even as My Word and will and Work 
are perfect and complete. You are precious in My sight and 
I have made you holiness unto Me! 

I have sanctified you for My purposes and you belong to ME! 
I will use you in My kingdom and your destiny in Me will be 
complete and on schedule. Be assured that what I do on 
earth will not be accomplished without you, for I will not 
by-pass you. 

You will not be on the bench, hidden in the closet or 
obscure. I will bring you to the forefront where My light 
and life will be seen in you as I say onto you, “Arise and 
shine, for your day has come.” 



~ June Sheltrown Reinke

__________________
Jane Greenstein

No comments:

Post a Comment