Thursday, March 24, 2016


Quote JaneGreenstein

Embrace the opposition 

GREAT MORNING PEOPLE OF GOD!  NEW, NEW, NEW, EMBRACE THE NEW.
Embrace the Opposition, says the Lord of Hosts, its pushing you Further and Faster into your next level.
Let the naysayers do what they do.  Let those who mock you, do what they do.  The King says He will see you through it all.
I love opposition, says the Lord of Hosts, it proves to them and you, that I AM God, when I move through you to DO just what they DOUBT.
I AM not just the lamb, that died, I AM the King who Rose!  Will you not Rise?
I myself, was strongly opposed when I walked the EARTH, but it did not hinder My mission, it solidified My Greater Position.  They saw me as a Carpenter, saying isn’t that Mary’s son?  My miracles and signs they did not believe.  They did not recognize me, as many do not recognize you.
They want to place you in chains, when I have already FREED YOUR NAME.  My posture was always to be about My Father’s business.
Your posture should always be about your Father’s Business.  Let them mock!  Let the PHARISEES OPPOSE YOU, just like they were defeated against me, they are defeated against you.  FORGE AHEAD. FORGE AHEAD.
For you to do the Unthinkable, you must Believe the Unimaginable.  In order to be Unstoppable, you can never Stop following My lead.  They say you can’t, I said YOU WILL.  I said YOU WILL before I placed you in your mother’s womb.
The opposition can not stop you beloved, it can only Propel you!  FORGE AHEAD.  They could not stop JOSHUA and CALEB when I sent them, neither can they Stop you.
LET THEM WATCH. LET THEM MOCK.  I myself will give them much to see as I prepare your Table, Are you Ready Beloved?
I AM making you a Force to be reckoned with, for My Glory. Its no time to back down, Its time to Take Over.  I did not send you to conform, I sent you to Transform.
Come out of every low place in your mind, relinquish it, release it, and let go of every form of complacency and let me thrust you forward, out and into your RIGHTFUL PLACE. UNSTOPPABLE YOU ARE.
I AM that I AM.  I AM the LORD, I Change Not.

~ Apostle-Prophetess Adrianne Kendell

No comments:

Post a Comment