Tuesday, March 22, 2016



By:Hezekiahs wall 

Nehemiah was grieved that the wall of Jerusalem was 
broken down. They had no hope, no expectation for change, 
they couldn't see past their present dilemma. Of course 
the enemy sends in his words of discouragement through 
the naysayers. "Will they revive the stones from the 
heaps of rubbish; stones that are burned?” This is the 
statement made that most stirred my Spirit. 
I see a vision of many stones that were just thrown 
away,The rejected ones, the broken ones, the ones that 
didn't fit, The ones who carry such deep scars, The ones 
who have been rejected by religion and labeled the 
Untouchables. The ones that have been burned. The 
naysayers and the enemy may say you are nothing, but Oh I 
hear the voice of the Lord say for you today, "I want 
these burnt stones!" 
" I am coming into the barren, drought-stricken places 
and my fire is going to fall! It is coming to those who 
have prepared for it, my ones that have cleared the way 
for it, the ones who are hungry for it, the ones who are 
digging the ditches, the ones who are rebuilding the 
walls, rebuilding the altars, and lifting up a standard. 
I am coming to the dry places, the thirsty places, the 
wounded places, the broken places." saith the Lord. 
The enemy may shout, "Who could possibly want you for you 
are nothing but an old burnt stone!" God says' "I want 
that burnt stone!" 

Neh 4:2 And he spake before his brethren and the army of 
Samaria, and said, What do these feeble Jews? will they 
fortify themselves? will they sacrifice? will they make 
an end in a day? will they revive the stones out of the 
heaps of the rubbish which are burned? 


Edited by Karen Samford on 03/22/2016 at 1:12pm

No comments:

Post a Comment