Thursday, July 7, 2016


A Heavenly Blanket of Glory and Promise!

Posted on  by 

A Blanket of Glory and Promise
Falling Upon God’s People in This Hour!


While worshipping this morning, suddenly I saw, what looked like a large shimmering multi-coloured blanket, coming out of the heavens.  
As I looked again, I saw that it was a large cloud of His Glory and Presence which carried the Promise of New Life, New Beginnings, Greater Miracles, Restoration and Revival.
I watched as the cloud of His Glory and Presence descended upon the Body of Christ like a blanket.  I watched as many received new mandates and new mantles.
I saw the Spirit of might and power and supernatural multiplication being poured out on those that were waiting, willing and Ready to Go forth into the fields that ripe for Harvest.
Then I heard Him say, “The cloud of My Glory comes to shift and lift the atmosphere of darkness that has covered the whole earth.  
The cloud of My Glory comes to bring the rain of Redemption, Restoration and Revival that will soak and saturate a dry and thirsty land.
The cloud of My Glory comes to lead and direct My people into a New and Fruitful land a land of Promise and Prosperity.
The cloud of My Glory comes as a canopy to cover and protect My people from the intensity of the battle that rages and from the deadly arrows that fly.
The cloud of My Glory comes to connect My people to My creative power in this hour and season.
The cloud of My Glory comes to unlock and reveal New Vision, New Strategy and Greater Wisdom and Hidden Revelation.
The cloud of My Glory comes to herald the sound of Great Victory and Deliverance for My Mighty Warriors that walking close to Me in this hour!”
Now Keep Watch, for the cloud of His Glory and presence that is coming as a blanket to lift, shift, rain, release, restore, revive, renew, cover, protect, connect, unlock, reveal and herald the plans and purposes of God’s Kingdom on the Earth in this season of Celebration and Crossing over.


Blessings to you all.
~ by Veronika West

No comments:

Post a Comment