Saturday, July 30, 2016

cat’s eye view

I recently went to a funeral viewing. As I got out of my car, something 
caught my eye in the distance but I continued to my destination. Some time 
later, as I was walking back to my car, my eye again was drawn to something. 
I now took the time to focus upon what caught my attention. It was a large 
orange cat sitting on a wooden fence post. I could see it’s tail moving as 
it was excitedly and patiently looking down to the ground. 

It is now time. Leave your place of comfort and begin to search for me. 
Be patient and diligent in your pursuit. Step out into places where you have 
not walked before. Don't worry about being conspicuous as you sit atop of 
where I have for you, but be ready to pounce on what I shall show you. 

Do not be hesitant, but move now, for I am calling your name. Use the 
discernment I have provided, hone the gifts already placed within you. 

1 comment: