Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Prophetic Warning for the United Nations!

Posted on  by 

Prophetic Words from The LORD


Push Through in The LORD

A push in our life can be painful, yet it pushes us into purpose.
There might be so many forces pushing against you right now, pushing against your health, job, business, emotions, relationships, ministry and finances.
But Jehovah uses PUSH TO BIRTH PURPOSE.
Every time the push pushes you, push in prayer, because it is well with you in Yeshua’s name,  (Job 42:2).

Fear Not, Closed Doors!

I know you know that if God had not ‎closed those doors, you would still be satisfied with where you are.
Jehovah shuts doors so that you can see the new ones.
He will open for you. Closed doors may live us uncomfortable, but they will lead us to more comfort later.

Don’t Waste Pain!

Jehovah doesn’t waste pain.  God may allow the pain because HE uses it to take us into a new level of power.
You may think God has left you when the pain is so intense, but that is when HE IS BUSY ‎multiplying power in your life.
If you don’t believe it, ask yourself how come you are still standing strong even after the worst season in your life.
Pain will result into power.  Never waste your pain!

Pain and Power!

‎I Prophesy:   Your pain will not strip you off the power Jehovah is releasing to you through the trial you are currently facing.
Yes,you are sick, you are desolate, you have been betrayed, you have been rejected, you have lost everything even through death and you have seen the ‘eyes’ of death looking at you.
But I decree upon your life, that you are coming out of all these sane, happy, healed, rejoicing, stronger, powerful, positive, greater and blessed.
You are just going to be as blessed as Job was after all his afflictions,  (Job 42:10) in Yeshua’s mighty name.
(I am ‪praying for ‪all of you ‪readers ‬as I type this).

Fear Not Afflictions

The Word of God says that after all the afflictions Job went through.
He LIVED to see his children and grandchildren and he died when he was FULL OF DAYS.
I am in the ‎glory and I am declaring that this is your ‎testimony ‬in Yeshua’s name.

Prophetic Warning for the United Nations!

‪Something is going to come up from the United Nations – in the ‪United Nations, that is going to really cause a huge shock and a shake.
Watch and pray.

‪Prophetic Warning of African Prophet

Watch out for a certain male ‘prophet’of African origin.  His notoriety, mischief and deception will hit the roof.
I saw him prophesy to lots of women but mostly about ‘deep private matters.’
He will attract many, because he will look like he knows much about the lives of those around him.  But he will only end up misleading many even serious women of God.
He is going you to cause the women to ‘follow’ him and be stuck on him like a leech, but all he will do is drain out all their virtue.
To be forewarned is to be forearmed.  Take heed lest you fall!
Jehovah cares so He warns in advance.
“For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock.  Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves.  Therefore watch, and remember that for three years I did not cease to warn everyone night and day with tears,”  Acts 20:29-31

‎Prophetic Warning for Women!

Women, Do not let any ‘prophet’ touch your private ‎body ‎parts in the name of prophecy, or prayer.
The man will start by prophesying about those private body parts, so that he can end up touching them.
Be ‎Warned!  This is a wolf not a prophet!  A pervert not a prophet!
I just have to say this one as it is, because I have seen in the Spirit how he will deceive many women, even respectable ones.
Jehovah cares,  please take care of yourself too.
Read Acts 20:29-31 above.

It is finished!

I am in the presence of ‪Elohim ‬and I heard the ‎Spirit of the Yahweh speak and say “It is finished!  It is finished.  It is finished!”
Yes it is ‪FINISHED!
It may look like the storm just started but He is saying a different thing, “It is finished”

A New Sound from Heaven!

As I ‎worship the LORD, I just hear continuous laughter from the throne room and then the ‎Holy Spirit tells me to ‎CLAP.
I quickly obey and clap like I am being paid!  As I clap, He says, “CELEBRATE Yeshua” and I begin to celebrate in dance.  Then He says,  ‘It is done’.
People of God, there is a ‪new sound coming from Heaven.
It is the sound of a mighty breakthrough in the spirit and I just want to ask that you get into a ‘PRAISE PARTY’not an ‘asking’ session and I can guarantee you that you will see His hand.
I am excited, even as I agree with you in Spirit.

Shalom,
Esther Hadassah 

No comments:

Post a Comment