Thursday, January 12, 2017

Isaiah 33:5-6 (ESV)

5.The Lord is exalted, for he dwells on high;
    he will fill Zion with justice and righteousness,
6.and he will be the stability of your times,
    abundance of salvation, wisdom, and knowledge;
    the fear of the Lord is Zion's treasure.

My eyes landed on these verses at 8:56 p.m.
as I was on way to another passage...

For you are my hiding place;
    you protect me from trouble.
    You surround me with songs of victory. Interlude
The Lord says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life.
    I will advise you and watch over you.

Do not be like a senseless horse or mule
    that needs a bit and bridle to keep it under control.”
10 Many sorrows come to the wicked,
    but unfailing love surrounds those who trust the Lord.
11 So rejoice in the Lord and be glad, all you who obey him!
    Shout for joy, all you whose hearts are pure! 

2 comments:

  1. Verse 9 connects to the events of the summer of 1984 in Canada when I took Aaron and David horseback riding...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am so sorry as I realize how unbelief has kept me from responding sooner and more fully to the words of verse 8 in Psalm 32

      Delete